NukeSilo Community

It is currently 16 Jun 2024, 15:19

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: 25 Feb 2008, 00:28 
Nuke | Heavy Poster

Name: Ryoma(Gaming name.)

RP Name: Feofilakt Barabanschikov

Steam ID: 0:1:1074674

Have you been a SWAT Officer before: Yes.

If Yes, Where, When: JustRP(the original) about one and a half year ago. Numerous other small servers that I don't remember the names of.

What can you contribute with? Excellent roleplaying abilities along with good order following and command executing skills. Also I rape face at CS, pretty irrelevant but I felt like it was a good thing to add.

How long have you been roleplaying: One and a half years, maybe a bit more.

What Days/Times of the week can you be active: Mostly weekends, but if on weekdays, around 4 PM PST through 9 PM PST. Depends if I have anything to do on that day.

Why I should select you for the job: I am a good roleplayer, a competent person, etc etc.

Tell me How you will RP your job as a SWAT Officer successfully: I'll be patrolling the streets in standard officer uniform with my sidearm, doing regular cop duties. When a high-risk situation is at hand and SWAT is called in, I will quickly change into standard SWAT uniform and grab the issued weapons and proceed to the scene. From then on, I would listen to orders given by superiors and attempt to end the situation in a peaceful way, or whatever the alternative is.

Describe to me how you would deal with a 7/11 robber: I will attempt to get the robber to surrender peacefully, negotiate etc. If all else fails, I would have to take some appropriate matters and end the conflict successfully. Really depends on the RP scenario.

Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window: I would go up to the person and make sure he won't be running anywhere. A fine will be issued to the person, if he refuses to pay it, he will be arrested. If he runs, he will be fined AND arrested.

Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public: I will call for backup, then draw my sidearm. Then, I will start off by trying to talk him into dropping the gun and surrendering. Obviously four or five cops would outnumber a single person, so the odds are against him. If he surrenders, I will remove the gun from him and bag it, then place it into an evidence storage. The person would then be dealt with with a jail time, fine, the works.

Any other comments: epic amirite?

(ADMIN) Antonio Vega : I never knew that.
(ADMIN) Adrian Gosram : no, ghey
(ADMIN) Andrew MacCay : I always suspected, Kee.

Code:
[20:17] <Duckeh> I didn't agree to anything, I just pressed a box that said I did

PostPosted: 26 Feb 2008, 23:16 
Heavy Poster

If my idea is implemented...

There will be a 3-step recruiting process. First, the application form. This is followed by an in-game, IC interview. If both are acceptable, then you will become a SWAT Rookie. As a Rookie, you must complete Basic Training (BT) in order to become a full-fledged SWAT Team member. If you fail BT, you will be removed from the SWAT Training Program.

Ryoma wrote:
Any other comments: epic amirite?

Ya u rite.

Leges Humanae Nascuntur, Vivunt, et Moriuntur.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]