NukeSilo Community

It is currently 16 Jun 2024, 14:53

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Kitty's swat application
PostPosted: 22 Feb 2008, 22:57 
Nuke | Heavy Poster

Name: Rachel Golden

RP Name: Rachel 'kitty' Golden

Steam ID: 0:0:1127832 (i think thats it, iono i just took it from my friend :p)

Have you been a SWAT Officer before: Yes

If Yes, Where, When: Zaks RP

What can you contribute with? I am very good at aiming and will be able to carry out my tasks successfully with as little casualties as possible.

How long have you been roleplaying: Maybe 1 or 2 years?

What Days/Times of the week can you be active: Usually Monday-Thursday after school work is done which is around 6/7 east pm.

Why I should select you for the job: I am very diligent and hard working and I will help benefit the RP community.

Tell me How you will RP your job as a SWAT Officer successfully: When needed, I will use necessary action against the enemy and protect the community to make it as safe as possible.

Describe to me how you would deal with a 7/11 robber: Since there are no back door entrances, I would probably toss in a flashbang to blind the enemy so the enemy will have a less chance of injuring anyone. Then I would try putting civilians and hostages out of harms way. Then I will take down the enemy as quick and swift as possible.

Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window: If no cops are around, I would most likely just fine them.

Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public: If there are no cops around, I would ask if they had a license for it, and if not probably a fine or some jail time.

Any other comments: Yes.
Kitteh is the best :]

oh yeah, my current job is a Police Officer.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]