NukeSilo Community

It is currently 16 Jun 2024, 20:35

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: 01 May 2009, 22:17 
Staff Member

Name: Gregor 'Ben' Allen
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:13876317
In-Game Phone Number: 121-332
Have you been a officer before?: Yes.
If Yes, Where, When, and What Rank(s): Nukecity Swat Chief, NCPD Depchief, Sgt.
How long have you been Role-Playing: 2 years or so (lost count)
What Days/Times of the week can you be active: All days after school, all time weekend (excluding 2-4 pm)
Why I should select you for the job: Because I have alot (a crapload) of experience with the PD, and can get the job done.
Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully: I would immediately report in on the radio and head to the armory to grab a sidearm, then head out to patrol and respond as necessary.
Describe to me how you would deal with an armed 7/11 robber: I would arrive at the scene with my sirens (and lights now!) on, exit the car and draw my weapon. Depending on if the robber is armed or has a hostage would depend on what I'd do. I would offer him a reduced sentence if he came peacefully; surrendering his weapons and releasing the hostages. If he refused I would try to make a deal with him and set up a trap to catch him when he's off guard or use a flashbang and storm the building and tazer the subject. I would read him his rights and sentence him accordingly.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window: I would go up to him and ask him to pay a fine, if he refuses i would arrest him then sentence him for the appropriate time in jail.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public: I would draw my gun and my tazer ready, i would yell and tell him to put away his gun. If he doesn't comply i would try to get into tazer range and call for backup. If i get in range i would taze him then arrest him, offering a bail (if in laws) or sentence him to jail with a fine while checking if he has a license or not.
Did you read the NCPD Handbook: Yea.
Any other comments: I haven't done the police training (as i was here before that was put in[and even to this day I haven't done it :O])

[21:22] <@Supernuker> I wonder how you made it out of elementary school sometimes Toretto...
[21:22] <@Toretto> Elementary?
[21:26] <@Supernuker> ....

{AU} Vincetti [I'M NOT LOUIE]: is that someone jacking off?

PostPosted: 02 May 2009, 23:42 
Normal Poster

org hopping ftw.

PostPosted: 02 Jun 2009, 18:26 
Manager

SEE ME

PostPosted: 07 Jul 2009, 13:36 
Manager

xfire: ryu2k7
We need cops more than mafia, and its fine.

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2009, 21:54 
Nuke | Medium Poster

Lolz, Only thing is, Shadow is gonna be the only Mafia soon, so you need more Mafia. Owned.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]