NukeSilo Community

It is currently 27 Sep 2024, 13:13

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Jay Swaggz
PostPosted: 15 Mar 2009, 03:46 
Normal Poster

Name: Jay Swaggz
Steam ID: 0:1:9426310
Have you been a police officer before?: No
If Yes, Where, When, and What Rank(s): N/A
Any previous arrests: Not that I can remember.
If Yes, Where, When, and Why: N/A
How long have you been Role-Playing: 2-3 Years
What Days/Times of the week can you be active: 4-5 Days a week, Have some RL things to tend to of course.
Why I should select you for the job: I believe I can be an amazing RPer ( Not trying to toot my own horn ) and have the skills, dedication and maturity level to be able to successfully fill the position of a NCPD Officer.
Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully: I will never rush cuff or cuff someone without asking questions. I will treat my fellow officers with respect and civilians as well. I will obey all rules and regulations and follow orders from the higher ups.
Describe to me how you would deal with an armed 7/11 robber: I would arrive at the scene and first make sure all civilians are out of the area. I would then proceed to visualize if the suspect has a weapon or hostage. If they are unarmed I will proceed to negotiate with him/her. If the perpetrator is in fact armed and dangerous I will unholster my weapon, still negotiate with the criminal while keeping a safe distance away but take extra precaution in protecting the lives of citizens, fellow officers and my own. If negotiation is still showing a stand still with the armed gunman I will proceed to look and make sure there are no hostages in harms way and continue to shoot the criminals arm and or legs in order to subdue him or her.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window: I would confront the person and ask why he or she broke the window. Of course there is no reason to break a window unless escaping from harms way which would be different. But if this was done out of pure vandalism I would take the criminal down to the station, proceed to take them to their cell. Read them why they are being charged and continue to fine them the correct amount and deliver the sentence.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public: I would quickly tell all civilians to get on the ground in order to avoid any shots fired and calmly tell the person to put the weapon on the ground. While this is happening I am slowly approaching him or her with my weapon out. If they comply I will then slowly approach the person, take the weapon and proceed to cuff them. If they refuse to cooperate I will then give them warnings to put the gun down and lay on the floor. If the person seems unresponsive I will then be forced to use lethal force to shoot the arm of the criminal in which the gun is located. With this being done the gun will most likely be dropped, several officers will be at the scene along side and partake in subduing the criminal.
Did you read the Police HandBook: No but I will get right on it if I become accepted into the force.
Any other comments: Please be advised that I come to play for fun but also maintain a level of strictness in order to keep RP at a high at all times. I will take my job seriously and put forth all effort needed in completing the day. Thank you, Swaggz.

Making sure justice is being served and criminals are punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Post subject: Re: Jay Swaggz
PostPosted: 15 Mar 2009, 07:04 
NukeSilo | Regular

Accepted, see me or Jameson in game.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]