NukeSilo Community

It is currently 27 Sep 2024, 10:21

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: 24 Feb 2009, 16:55 

Name: Anthony Black
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:16921480
In-Game Phone Number:212-211
Have you been a officer before?: Indeed many times.
If Yes, Where, When, and What Rank(s): I've been playing as a Police chief on several servers.
How long have you been Role-Playing: Ive been roleplaying on SAMP (san andreas multiplayer) for over 1 year and ive been playing TSRP since 2007.
What Days/Times of the week can you be active: I will be able atleast 5-6 days per week.
Why I should select you for the job: Cause i love being a cop, i love role playing good 7/11 robbery. I have alot of experience as a cop, and i know i have what it takes to be one on Nukesilo TSRP.
Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully: I have alot of patience and im quick on the keyboard to make the roleplay as good as possible.
Describe to me how you would deal with an armed 7/11 robber: Ill have several bindings like " Shout - come out with your hands in the air " and " drop your weapon", wich will make him drop his weapon or come out- if he wont, ill fire a few warning shots .. if he fires back ill call for backup and see if we can get people out from the 7/11 without doing too much damage to anyone of anything. we will get the situation under control, get the individual cuffed and into jail.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window: Ill probably deal with this individual by asking him how he is going to pay for the damage he did, might give him a fine for breaking it, probably about 100$ or 1-2 minutes in jail.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public: I will ask them to holster it, then i want the individual to show me the licence, if they dont have the licence ill fine them.
Did you read the Police HandBook: Yes.
Any other comments: I hope you guys will consider this application.

over and out- Anthony Black.

PostPosted: 24 Feb 2009, 17:12 
NukeSilo | Regular

We'll take you, but not as officer I. You must first prove to us that you are worthy of holding a job within the NCPD, whereas you will then be promoted.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]