NukeSilo Community

It is currently 28 Jun 2024, 16:28

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: 08 Feb 2009, 00:56 

Name:Coro 'The Butcher' S.
Steam ID:13 STEAM_0:0:4177823
In-Game Phone Number:111398
Have you been a officer before?:Yes
If Yes, Where, When, and What Rank(s):Epidemic Gaming, A year ago, Second in command
How long have you been Role-Playing:3 Years
What Days/Times of the week can you be active:Anytime.
Why I should select you for the job:I am honest, fair, and strict when it comes to roleplay.
Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully:Strict rp, Follow laws and rules, and fair arrests.
Describe to me how you would deal with an armed 7/11 robber:Tell them that this is the police, tell them to drop there weapons, tell them you will fire one warning shot, after that i would yell i will now take you forcefully,
Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window:ask them why they did it, if on purpose i would charge them with a warning then tell them to sotp messing around. if they did it accidentally i would not charge them and tell them to be careful next time.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public:calmy ask them for there license, if they have it id tell them it away in public. if they didnt have a license i would confiscate there weapon and charge them.
Did you read the Police HandBook:sure
Any other comments:I used to play on this server. Lots of fun, hope you guys remember me haha

PostPosted: 08 Feb 2009, 02:10 

I strongly advice not to accept this applicant until person is fully interviewed in person first.

PostPosted: 08 Feb 2009, 07:10 
NukeSilo | Regular

That's what I always do. Applications tell a bit about a person, but for all we know he could have copied it. Anyway, see one of the chiefs in game for an interview.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]