NukeSilo Community

It is currently 01 Oct 2024, 07:48

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Sando Morrison PD app
PostPosted: 05 Feb 2009, 18:18 

Name:Sando Morrison

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:6558[b]

[b]In-Game Phone Number:912-921

Have you been a officer before?:yes

If Yes, Where, When, and What Rank(s):i was an officer on another RP that shut down a long time ago,i was an Officer.

How long have you been Role-Playing:about 2 years

What Days/Times of the week can you be active:all days but on monday-friday its in the afternoon (GMT)

Why I should select you for the job:Because i am skilled at being a cop and i do not abuse

Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully:i will enforce the law,if i see someone breaking any of the rules in the fine list i will deal with the correct procedure

Describe to me how you would deal with an armed 7/11 robber:i Would Stand outside for a moment with a weapon and shout in,telling him to surrender and tha he has no escape,i will then check of his weapon,if it is more powerful than my own,i will fire a couple of warning shots,hopefully not too many hitting him,i will then wait for him to come out and quickly stun him with my tazer,cuff him and fine him accordingly,if he cannot pay,i will jail him for the required amount of time

Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window:i will taze that person and cuff him then charge the fine,if he refuses to pay or cant pay i will jail him for the according amount of time,and before that i will also make him pay extra for the new window (RP style that would happen)

Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public:I would approach them cautiously and make sure i have a weapon out incase of gunfire and i will cuff the person,removing his weapon,i will then fine him and also take the gun,if he cannot pay the fine,i will jail him for the amount of paydays,if he tries to shoot me i will do the same but in the process i will have to wound him,and the fine and jail will be much longer.

Did you read the NCPD Handbook:Yes]

Any other comments:N/A

PostPosted: 05 Feb 2009, 20:54 
Staff Trainer

Could use some touching up.....

<@NukeSiloServ> Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me, so tie me down and chain me up and show me how much you like me.

Former Staff Member

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2009, 05:44 
NukeSilo | Regular

I hired him as a rookie and Victor Simone trained him. Unknown if he passes.

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2009, 07:15 

Victor gave me the O.K in other words i passed my test

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]