NukeSilo Community

It is currently 30 Sep 2024, 13:29

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: 09 Nov 2008, 13:50 
Light Poster

Name:Kuehn, Jesse. IGN = Victor Simone
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:2950291
Have you been a officer before?:Yes.
If Yes, Where and When: LepriCo LLC Test Server. It was about 3 months ago(ish)
How long have you been Role-Playing: For a pretty moderate amount of time. I'd say about 4-5 months.
What Days/Times of the week can you be active: Everyday. Anytime, except school hours and from 5-9 on weekends.
Why I should select you for the job: I have a high interest in the Justice system IRL, and I am a respectable person that asks firsts and shoots later.
Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully: Simple. Abide by the law and always search for alternate solutions from using your gun or force. Negotiation is my specialty.
Describe to me how you would deal with a 7/11 robber: Create a diversion with a blockade in front of the store. Get an officer on the roof while he isn't paying attention, convince the Robber that it's okay to come outside (The officers in the blockade drop all their guns, creating a false sense of security), and when the robber comes out... the officer on the roof jumps off, and cuffs him. Off to jail for you, Mr. Robber.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window: Tell them off. No force is needed for an idiot that bored to break a diner window. Tell them to simply stop, and if they don't.. then a simple cuff and some jailtime would do.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public: Alert the person that they are putting innocent lives at risk, and to put it away. If they do not abide, then I would disarm them and send them off to jail for a little.
Any other comments: Can't think of any at the moment.

Thanks,
-Victor Simone

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2008, 14:43 
NukeSilo | Regular

Pretty good application. See me in-game for an interview.

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2008, 14:53 
NukeSilo | Regular

Barely passed interview. Hired as rookie, we'll see how he does.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]