NukeSilo Community

It is currently 29 Sep 2024, 18:33

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: [IC]A letter.
PostPosted: 01 Nov 2008, 19:48 
Nuke | Heavy Poster

(( Keep in mind, only the people who have access to the Chief's office may actually see this letter. The Chief or someone may tell people later, but that won't matter. Do not metagame this letter. ))

As you walk into the office, you notice a strange letter on the desk, on top of all the other important papers. You walk to the desk and you grab the letter while sitting down. While inspecting it, you notice a small insignia in the center of the envelope, a foreign insignia. Curious, you open the envelope carefully and begin to read the letter within.

o:oo o1/11
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogogoch, Wales.
-----------------------------------

At exactly o4:oo 31/1o, a suspect came in to the Nuke City Police Station for selling illegal weaponry. Upon further 'questioning,' he has revealed that his source of weapons came from the local warehouse, right next to the Mayor's building. After the session, he was released and walked home. We soon conducted a search of the warehouse, and I am proud to say we have hit a jackpot. Inside the warehouse were millions in unmarked bills sitting right next to a crate. As the investigation continued, we found multiple weapons, drugs, AND a dead body in the upstairs room. The DB was soon identified as the suspect who was released after questioning a few hours earlier. The coroners decided that it was a suicide, he couldn't live with himself after telling vital information. We have seized the laptop found in the top room and we're currently looking over it's hard-drive. Before the suspect was killed, he told us the names of the main heads of this organization that owns the warehouse.

Yakuza
Occupies the warehouse
Main figures: Matthew Cole(leader) and Tristan Riodon(assistant leader)

It is recommended that you have a few officers stationed around the warehouse to note on who goes in and out. It is also recommended that the two main figures be arrested ASAP before anything worse happens. Included below this letter are a few pictures of the warehouse.

Regards,
The Agency

As you finish reading the letter, you notice that there was a manilla folder under the envelope. You pick up the folder and open it, looking inside. You find a couple of high-definition pictures, extremely high def.

(ADMIN) Antonio Vega : I never knew that.
(ADMIN) Adrian Gosram : no, ghey
(ADMIN) Andrew MacCay : I always suspected, Kee.

Code:
[20:17] <Duckeh> I didn't agree to anything, I just pressed a box that said I did

Post subject: Re: [IC]A letter.
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2008, 10:29 
NukeSilo | Regular

// Yay, finally some hard core evidence.

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2008, 17:53 
Nuke | Medium Poster

// har har har, I was in that picture

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2008, 18:20 
Staff Trainer

// Matthew Cole totally got CK'ed

<@NukeSiloServ> Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me, so tie me down and chain me up and show me how much you like me.

Former Staff Member

PostPosted: 23 Dec 2008, 18:01 
Nuke | Medium Poster

// The hell? I was never the da*n assistant.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]