NukeSilo Community

It is currently 30 Sep 2024, 07:18

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Stephen Homes's App.
PostPosted: 05 Nov 2008, 17:49 

Name: Stephen 'Capn' Homes
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:20740838
Have you been a officer before?:no
If Yes, Where and When:
How long have you been Role-Playing:About a month.
What Days/Times of the week can you be active:Usually 4:00-9:00 EST on weekdays. Weekends mostly all day.
Why I should select you for the job:I believe you should select me because I am familiar with the RP, and have observed many cases of theft. I am willing to put in the time to keep Nukesilo a better place, and to memorize most police codes.
Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully:I will address people who break the law with proper actions, and in a good manner.
Describe to me how you would deal with a 7/11 robber:I would try to persuade the person to serener, and release any hostages he may have. If he wants to make a deal we would try to find one, if I can't then he will go to jail. If he fires at me I am not afraid to fire back. However I will never fire unless fired on first.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window:I would fine them 100 dollars, then warn them that they will go to jail if repeated.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public:I would ask to see his license, if he doesn't have one i will then fine him and tell him to put it away. If he doesn't cooperate I will put him in jail.
Any other comments:I will say that my spelling isn't perfect, but otherwise i think i would be good for this job.

Post subject: Re: Stephen Homes's App.
PostPosted: 05 Nov 2008, 18:31 
NukeSilo | Regular

Fair application. I'll interview you in-game.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]