NukeSilo Community

It is currently 28 Jun 2024, 22:28

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: NCPD
PostPosted: 03 Nov 2008, 15:14 

Name: Mike

RP Name: imalastso johansson

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:14226098

Have you been a officer before: Yes i have

If Yes, Where, When: On a server Name: Blackmarket like 5 mounths

How long have you been role-playing: 1 year i think

What Days/Times of the week can you be active: Every day Not 8 to 2 in the morning

Why I should select you for the job: Im Good at RP and im gonna do my Work

Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully: If the robber had a weapon, I would request that he put it down. If this request is not met, I would ask him if he had any demands. I would call for backup immediately upon noticing any kind of weapon other than a knife, and I would not open fire unless he did first or I had good reason to believe he would (The perpetrator comes at me with a knife, swinging it, or runs towards me with a shotgun in hand). If the Robber has demands, I would meet any reasonable ones, and apprehend him at the next possible moment.

Describe to me how you would deal with a 7/11 robber: If the robber had a weapon, I would request that he put it down. If this request is not met, I would ask him if he had any demands. I would call for backup immediately upon noticing any kind of weapon other than a knife, and I would not open fire unless he did first or I had good reason to believe he would (The perpetrator comes at me with a knife, swinging it, or runs towards me with a shotgun in hand). If the Robber has demands, I would meet any reasonable ones, and apprehend him at the next possible moment.

Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window: Get his attention, and have a little chat. Unless a miraculously effective excuse is given, it's gonna be a fine. If he runs, it's a chase and a *zap*, in which he would be stopped for more than just a broken window.

Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public: i would warn them and try to use as little force as possible,and if he doesn't comply i will do my best to have him arrested with no one being injured.

Any other comments: hmm No thats all Ty

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]