NukeSilo Community

It is currently 05 Jul 2024, 03:40

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3
 Post subject: Re: Apply for NCPD Here
PostPosted: 30 Sep 2008, 12:02 
Manager

If my opinion counts, and is even needed in this case, Akhiv is highly recommended.
P.S. Welcome back Akhiv.

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2008, 15:53 
NukeSilo | Light Poster

Sadly, I'm no longer in control of hiring PD, otherwise I would happily employ him.

Toretto wrote:
We should always pester Nuker, never Jameson.

I approve this message!

Vetoed by the President. The following message was released instead...
Toretto wrote:
We all should hug.

[00:00] <@Jameson> Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2008, 17:33 
Nuke | Heavy Poster

Actually, since there's no Chief, you still are. :p

(ADMIN) Antonio Vega : I never knew that.
(ADMIN) Adrian Gosram : no, ghey
(ADMIN) Andrew MacCay : I always suspected, Kee.

Code:
[20:17] <Duckeh> I didn't agree to anything, I just pressed a box that said I did

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2008, 17:58 
NukeSilo | Light Poster

I can't be on all the time so why not David?

Deebz: I love guys, lol

Quote:
Blue Destiny: If you could sleep with any person in the world, who would you sleep with?
zdrok: uhh
zdrok: Osama bin Laden, so I can blow him to hell
zdrok: oh s**t
zdrok: that came out wrong

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2008, 21:28 
Trial Admin

Name: Alec ********* (I'm not giving out my last name)
RP Name: James Vincetti
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:13466813
Have you been a officer before: Yes.
If Yes, Where, When: Epidemic, SWAT Chief of Doomsday RP, more that I forgot
How long have you been roleplaying: 3 years
What Days/Times of the week can you be active: Mostly anytime after 3:30. I'm swamped on Thursdays though.
Why I should select you for the job: I am a cop that enforces the rules, that at the same time doesn't abuse his powers.
Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully: I would RP my job as a Cop by Nagotiating all Hostage situations/robberies, clean the streets of drugs and illegal guns, and be a billy bad ass cop. (Ok, maybe not that last part.)
Describe to me how you would deal with a 7/11 robber: I would shout to them to drop their weapons, put their hands on their head and come out slowly. If they don't, I ask what their demands are and if they have a hostage. If they do have a hostage, I would then ask to see the hostage. (Shop NPCs count as hostages.[HOPEFULLY, as I used one once.]) And then call in for a sniper.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window: Pull my gun out, tell them to freeze and put their hands on their head and then cuff them. Read them their rights, and then jail them. If they run, I'd tazer the person and then cuff them. Then read rights and jail them.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public: Rip mine out, point it at them, and yell to put them away. If they refuse to put it away, I would hafto tazer them, read rights, jail...
Any other comments: I hope I get accepted. :)

Character Name: Al Harringon

Last edited by James_Vincetti on 02 Oct 2008, 15:39, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2008, 23:04 
NukeSilo | Light Poster

Ryoma wrote:
Actually, since there's no Chief, you still are. :p

Donovan James wrote:
I can't be on all the time so why not David?

So says Nuker. Commissioners are not to take the responsibility as chief.

Toretto wrote:
We should always pester Nuker, never Jameson.

I approve this message!

Vetoed by the President. The following message was released instead...
Toretto wrote:
We all should hug.

[00:00] <@Jameson> Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

PostPosted: 01 Oct 2008, 01:09 
NukeSilo | Light Poster

so... is that a no?

PostPosted: 01 Oct 2008, 02:18 
NukeSilo | Light Poster

pfft you're hired.

Deebz: I love guys, lol

Quote:
Blue Destiny: If you could sleep with any person in the world, who would you sleep with?
zdrok: uhh
zdrok: Osama bin Laden, so I can blow him to hell
zdrok: oh s**t
zdrok: that came out wrong

PostPosted: 01 Oct 2008, 21:06 

Name: Trevor, Terrain
RP Name: Terret Carlone
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:3071109
Have you been a officer before: Yes, over 3 years i have played as one on many servers under many names.
If Yes, Where, When:
How long have you been roleplaying: 3 years on and off
What Days/Times of the week can you be active: im active from 5:00 week days and realy anytime i have the urg to play on week ends.
Why I should select you for the job: I have played both sides, justice and criminal, andi realy love RP situations, not shoot em! but stuff like /me Reads you a list of offinces as he looks at you in disgust. And /shout Dont shoot, you dont have to do this. You can give yourself up and live a normal life go to your family, be with your friends!.
Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully: I like to be dramatic while playing as a cop, like being being a hard ass and living by the law, its fun.
Describe to me how you would deal with a 7/11 robber: I would give him a warning, a warning and what would happen to him if he doesnt give up. a third warning. I would call for back up, or i would fire 3 shots i the air to show him im not joking. If back up came i would have 2 people on the closest window and a nuther man on the farthest window out of sight. on my command they would breach and sround the man. if the man surenders then, he will be cuffs prosicuted and jailed. if no and he fires the first 2 would retreat to strategic positions out side while the third man stays in the store and hits the man once. then they give gim 2 more warnings and if he doesnt give up then, they will take him out.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window: I would tell them to freeze, if they dont freeze i would chase them while yelling waht they have done was vandlism, eventualy after i catch them i would tazer them, and make them lay on the ground. then i would ask them why they broke it and what the owner has done to them. after iI fine him and let him go ill inform the diner owner, if he is present that " criminals name here " broke one of your windows
Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public: I would ask them for a license, if they have one i would tell them to put it away and if i see it again i will fine them and confinscate weapon, if they have no license i will confinscate the weapon and fine and jail them, depending on the offence.
Any other comments: Im 13 and i have ben RPing sence i was 9 or 10 on and off, i realy enjoy RP.

Thank you,

X_Terret Carlone__

PostPosted: 01 Oct 2008, 22:57 

Name: Robert Phillips
RP Name: Rob'Mech'P.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:14393873
Have you been a officer before: Yes
If Yes, Where, When: HarbuTSRP (This was long ago mind you. But i got pretty far, i was Chief on my friends server, did the hiring and such.
How long have you been roleplaying: Well, just recently returned. but i used to RP for like 2 yrs. Prior to my return.
What Days/Times of the week can you be active: Any time i am needed, although i just became a father... Ill be on as much as possible.
Why I should select you for the job: Because i am dedicated, Plan for success, be the best of the best. You want a good cop, youll hire me.
Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully:
Describe to me how you would deal with a 7/11 robber: Depending on if theres a hostage, if none... Disarm the criminal and cuff him.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window: Warn the person 1 time if he persisted. Cuff him and fine him (Not sure if you guys have fines or not)
Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public: Cuff and throw him into jail. Having a gun out would make anyone have an itchy finger IE turns into dming.
Any other comments:

Just looking for the chance to become police on the server.

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2008, 20:47 

Name:
Blueberry

RP Name:
Horace Andy

Steam ID:
EAM_0:0:1247393

Have you been a officer before:
I've had all jobs in the PD multiple times before

If Yes, Where, When:
In the time i have been roleplaying

How long have you been roleplaying:
Over 5 years

What Days/Times of the week can you be active:
Every day atleast one hour

Why I should select you for the job:
Im a good roleplayer, and i know my way around the force IC aswell as OOC.

Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully:
Always be top fit and alert. Danger can strike at any time. Remain calm, follow the protocols and look out for other police force members and civilians.

[b]Describe to me how you would deal with a 7/11 robber:
Call in the special weapons and tactics team, and clear the area of civilians. After that i would let the one in charge of the situation do his thing and follow orders.

Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window:
make sure for civilians to clear the area, and demand the man to keep his hands visible. Then continue to arrest and punish accordingly.

Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public:
Call for backup, make sure civilians clear the area and proceed using SWAT techniques.

Any other comments:
An action can be worth more then a thousand words.

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2008, 21:01 
Light Poster

a little drastic dont you think? PD doesnt need to use SWAT tactics. And calling special forces for a 7-11 robbery?

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2008, 22:00 
Manager

Please use the form from the first post of this topic and post a new topic with your IG name.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3