NukeSilo Community

It is currently 30 Jun 2024, 22:47

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: 06 Mar 2009, 19:05 
Light Poster

Name: Mikkel Xanos
Steam ID: STEAM_0 : 0 : 7645698
Have you been a police officer before?: Yes, i have.
If Yes, Where, When, and What Rank(s):
I have played a cop before on 2 different servers, with Officer and sergent ranks (i think) and played SWAT once on bad-habit server, and played a FBI special agent before on 2 different servers, so i got alittle experience :)

Any previous arrests:
Im not sure exacly what you mean here, but on Nukesilo server - yes i have been arrested once for illegal tresspasing.
If Yes, Where, When, and Why:
Some big warehouse, a couple of days ago, because of illegal tresspassing.
How long have you been Role-Playing:
Almost 2 years.
What Days/Times of the week can you be active:
All days of week atm. Except on sundays 1 time a month. I can only be online late at night on weekends, rarely on normal weekdays.
Why I should select you for the job:
I have seen bouth good and bad cops, so i thought i wanted to help out as one of the "good" cops to ensure the town will be a safe place to live, i am currently a Lawyer and have been studying 3 years of my life of law and order, so as a side job i can be a Police Lawyer if the force will need a lawyer once in a row.
Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully:
I've got lots of experience of being a cop or a man of the law... so it shouldnt be a problem... how exacly im going to RP, is to be a good and righteous man of the law? and also to be a fair cop, i also got experience from the "bad side" of the town so i know how stupid cops can be sometimes, and i will avoid that in any ways posible.
Describe to me how you would deal with an armed 7/11 robber:
I will draw my weapon, tell him to drop hes guns (if any) and slowly get on the ground, if he complys i will slowly go in and cuff him. If he doesnt comply with that, i will either give him a warning shot or warn him by that i will use force if he does not comply.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window:
I will try to stop him by telling him to stop or yell "freeze" and cuff him, put him in jail, fine him. if he try escaping i will chase him til he gives up. and Not shoot him if hes unarmed, since that is not how a cop should act.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public:
Will tell him to withdraw the gun, if he does not comply i will arrest him and use any means neccesary.
Did you read the Police HandBook:
No, not yet as i do not feel like i need any more informations about the cops, but i will read it sometime.
Any other comments:
Yes, i hope i get the job! :D

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2009, 20:47 
NukeSilo | Regular

Accepted, but read the handbook. You will need some of the radio codes and tactics inside in order to properly function with the NCPD.

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2009, 21:37 
Light Poster

Wake wrote:
Accepted, but read the handbook. You will need some of the radio codes and tactics inside in order to properly function with the NCPD.

Thanks! I will read the handbook then

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]