NukeSilo Community

It is currently 15 May 2024, 16:10

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: 09 Mar 2009, 09:26 

Name: Aaron 'Ape' Cage
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15894353

Character Age: 21

Character Background: Aaron was just another one of those messed up hoodie kids, his mother had passed away due to lung cancer when Aaron was just 9 years old. He lived with his abusive alchoholic father from then on. At age 14, Aaron dropped out of school. At 16 he ran away from home in Mecklenburg to Augsburg where he became an underground street fighter. That was where he earned the nickname "Ape" because he would go Ape and smash the opponent with his tapped up fists. Aaron was a little bit of a gangster, being in gangs, robbing liquor stores and 7-11s. But since he was Australian/Russian. He never really mixed into those race gangs. At age 19 Aaron left Augsburg with only $200 due to issues involving the local Mafias. He then smuggled himself onto a cargo train headed near Nukesilo. From there on he kept walking. Just like he did when he was 16. Walking til he read a sign "Welcome To Nukesilo" Aaron gave a little smile and mumbled "Home sweet home..."

How Long have you RP'd?: 1-2 years

What you offer to the Yakuza: I offer better RP'd situations, organized robberies, hostage situations and drug dealing.

Why you want to Join: Well, I've always been a baddie on servers, gangs mafias u name it. It just seems more... my style?

Other Servers You've Played On/TSRP Experience: Menchis, Fisk City, Tension RP, Mobious and other long gone servers I can't remember.

Anything Else (OOC or IC) That you Think is Relevent: Hey thanks for readin my app, hope its enough. :D

Aaron Cage

PostPosted: 13 Mar 2009, 20:25 
Nuke | Medium Poster

Accepted. I'll judge your RP in game.

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2009, 00:33 

w00t! hey thx bro, cant wait to see u in-game. :D

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]