NukeSilo Community

It is currently 15 May 2024, 02:26

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: 03 Oct 2010, 20:59 

me and a few friends are looking to get back into tsrp, and I dont much feel like coding up a new server just for us, is this server still active?

If its an active server, I'd like to know who plays, because we want to play again and playing with 5 people isnt ideal.
Lemme know, I'm quite willing to help with server maitenance and stuff. But yea lemme knw.

Thanks.

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2010, 19:00 

well, TSRP is basically dead but, I'm looking for role play. If anyone can gather up some people to RP again, that would be great

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2010, 20:31 

How to make a good server durring the shortage of true RP
- New map
- Players who are willing to join the server
- A good RP plugin (harbu or ARP works fine)

PostPosted: 07 Oct 2010, 12:10 
Manager

The community is still around, but we are all currently waiting on our new map to be finished (when that will be, we do not know). I would suggest reading some of the newest posts in the TSRP section to get up to speed. Should our map finally be finished in the near future, you will find that Nukesilo has one of the best RP communities around, which was true even before the waning of TSRP.

PostPosted: 11 Oct 2010, 18:06 

Maxwell Murder wrote:
The community is still around, but we are all currently waiting on our new map to be finished (when that will be, we do not know). I would suggest reading some of the newest posts in the TSRP section to get up to speed. Should our map finally be finished in the near future, you will find that Nukesilo has one of the best RP communities around, which was true even before the waning of TSRP.

Very true that Nukesilo has one of THE BEST RP communities but to really get people on the server (when the new map is finished and the server is running it), steam friends is the answer

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]