NukeSilo Community

It is currently 15 May 2024, 07:38

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: A Suggestion
PostPosted: 08 Nov 2009, 14:29 
Manager

xfire: ryu2k7
Seeing as we are currently having a new map in the works, once it is complete, I suggest we change up the organizations, instead of having the stereotypical Mafia and Yakuza and what not.

Seeing as Perlov even posted a Organization applications, we could completely revamp the organizations and add a new and fun twist.

Anyone else agree? Or Disagree for that matter?

Post subject: Re: A Suggestion
PostPosted: 08 Nov 2009, 15:16 
Staff Trainer

I think it would be a good idea to do this, but of course, there are those orgs you just can't get rid of.

<@NukeSiloServ> Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me, so tie me down and chain me up and show me how much you like me.

Former Staff Member

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2009, 03:36 
Manager

Yakuza and Mafia will remain as they are the two main crime orgs, who are supposed to (this includes the current map) are supposed to be competing against each other while staying out of the crosshairs of the pd.

Sadly, this doesn't work in nukecity. The Mafia is really the only crime power because they are very well organization and ran by a rather active leader. They are also rather secretive, you don't see many raids onto mafia property. However the yakuza has never been both organized and had an active leader. Either they have been unorganized which lead to people coming crimes in open daylight, often leading the police right back to their HQ (I remember doing like 6 raids into the warehouse in one day), or their leaders went inactive and the org died off.

However, more custom orgs are not out of the question. We actually need ideas of custom orgs which would work in RP and are interesting enough people would join without letting it go unused and inactive. If good ideas are brought up before map completion we could even possibility make a special building for them.

NukeSilo Head of Human Resources
GameSurge Support Operator | http://gamesurge.net - #gamesurge
Gather Network Administrator | http://gather-network.eu - #gather-network

PostPosted: 15 Nov 2009, 22:43 
NukeSilo | Light Poster

I think the Mafia and Yakuza scenario has gotten stale. I've been here for, what, 3 years now and it's been the same old thing. I vote we change up the server back story a little just to create a new environment. Cops vs. robbers has gotten boring.

Currently I've switched over to Gmod RP because they have new scenarios other than "urban crime". For example right now I am a server admin for a server running S.T.A.L.K.E.R RP which is absolutely amazing (since I loved that game so much). I think doing something new might help get people back to TSRP. Right now cops and robbers has been beaten to death.

IGN: Eric Sinclair Alive?

Chief Steve Ericson: (( That's like the 3rd time the diner has been blown up )
Kumiko Hasegawa: (( i smell insurance scam ))

PostPosted: 15 Nov 2009, 23:22 
Normal Poster

I honestly think RP should be higher. Like PD have battle tactics. Like a certain command, then people know where to go. Criminals spend some time actually planning robberies and stuff. Just a thought.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]