NukeSilo Community

It is currently 14 May 2024, 07:38

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
 Post subject: The Classical Doctrine
PostPosted: 06 Mar 2009, 18:11 
Nuke | Light Poster

The Wishful Thinking Doctrine;
How TSRP Used to Be and Isn't Now, What it Ought to Be and Never Has, What it Is Currently but Shouldn't Be
~a Manual and Editorial by Psalms~

In years prior, TSRP has been many things; it's been a vehicle for cheap plugins, with a minor emphasis on Roleplaying, and it's been a source of great character interaction, with very little care taken to the fancy touches. There was a time where 'Jobs' were typed by the player with no regards to any administrators, and the Police Department's doors were accessible to all; despite what many have said, this was no E-Utopia, and neither was some sort of virtual enlightenment obtained from 'LOLPlay/RPG' server's like Pink-Fairy's. This essay ought to set things straight from my perspective, on where the cream of the crop of both worlds can be obtained.

Where are you on the great graph of Roleplay?
Roleplaying<-------A----------------------------B-----------------------------C--------------------------------------D---------------------------E>Plugins

-A~ The Classical Servers: NO plugins, aside perhaps the smallest features like Titles, and sometimes Languages. It's a hard concept for some of the newer folks to grasp, but there WAS a time where no jobs were needed, the doors were accessible without keys, and the gunshop was left open for any player looking for a firearm. Everyone there was usually accustomed to roleplaying, and did so in a more-or-less professional manner.

-B~ The Oldies: The old X-Factor, HWRP to some extent, M7X and a few other odd-ball servers. Some in their later existence had a lower population, while others boomed. All had a sophisticated take on Roleplaying in some way or another, but Jobs and Organizations required Administrators; the same plugins as today's servers ran these, HWRP being where the namesake plugins of Harbu hit it big.

-C~ The Modern Servers: This is where we are TODAY; gunfights are solved in the traditional DM fashion, and use of /me is really a death-wish. Why write it out, when you can dive and shoot? Everything else retains a good amount of Roleplay, and depending on server enforcement, proper roleplays are actually quite common. Just the same, EPIC FAIL can occur, and often does, especially when involving large entities such as the Medical Department, Police Department, or Organized Crime groups. Changing leadership and hiring standards goes a long way in fixing those minor leaks, but with an influx of newbies, someone has to teach them how to do things right!

-D~ Cops and Robbers: Servers centered entirely around the Police, and Criminals. Also, see the XCCP. "GET OFF THE STAIRS." Little else goes on here. "Hey guys the hostage just smsed me he's tied up in the back room you shoot the guys outside and we'll taze the other people. Public firing squad in one hour." Yakuza v Italian Mafia v Russian Mob v Irish Mob v Police Force. The great stew of fecal matter that has bred stupidity into all of the aforementioned organizations, and their bastard children. Remember, at the base of each of those organizations is a good idea, or an excellent theme. Bring it out in a decent server, and you've got a formula for success. Sit back and let the noobs flood in, and you'll have a big game of Cops and Robbers, that ends in LOLPlay.

-E~LOLPlay/RPG: See Pinkfairy's RPG Test-Server. Let's try crackmod, and weedmod, and remote-control-tank-mod, and improve our tazers and flashbangs. These saw the advent of the Dojo as the fighting moshpit, that some servers, including Nukesilo still impliment. The only reason I note them is because this is where folks get the idea that Kung Fuing people to death, Taking PCP to shoot down the Cops and stunt away, and tazering the bad guys into submission are good, solid roleplaying ideas.

~~Evolution~~

Any new server that's worth it's salt will bring in new concepts. The radical ones usually die out once the hype is gone, and the shallow ones usually go stagnant once the new map loses it's charm. The really amazing changes are the slow, gradual shifts of a server to balance needs. Here's my biggest tip: Make your server multi-layered.

Roleplaying that fits the proper and uptight players, the relatively loose folks, and the noobies all at once is actually something that CAN be achieved. Sometimes all it takes is a little coexistance.

~Staff your Police Officer and SWAT positions with people who are perfectly okay with tazers and shootouts, but save your Detective positions for people serious about Roleplaying on a deeper level. The same goes with low-level goons, and sophisticated criminals.

~Stay segregated in combat scenarios; shoot it out with people that WANT to shoot it out, and roleplay with those who want to roleplay. Just remember the balance, and try your best not to step on too many toes. Remember that the best way to drive away the strict RP'ers is to kick in their door and taze them during a nice, sophisticated RP, and the best way to drive away the Noobs is to ban anyone who shoots up the fuzz during a fairly legit Bank Heist.

Criminal Organizations
A more Specific Look at some of the more Common Criminal Enterprises

Escape the bland, Cops-and-Robbers mentality if you want to create an exciting criminal roleplay! Here on Nukesilo, we have the Yakuza, and the Mafia. Neither seem to prominently display any cultural significance, or logical reasoning in their activities; Instead of the Mobsters extorting with fancy suits and expensive cigars, or busting balls, or the Yakuza defending their honor with swords and harsh rituals of bloody sacrifice, they Rob Liquor Stores and Banks and Diners. They wear identical masks and use nearly identical weapons, the Yakuza apparently carrying the Katana as a joke, and using the AK47 as their main weapon. THIS is a perversion of what it ought to be!

The Ideal Yakuza

The Ideal Yakuza is made of those select few Japanese and Korean immigrants who have banded together as a tight-knit family, a powerful force to be reckoned with on the street, but far beyond a simple gang. The Yakuza's grunt shouldn't be just any punk off the corner, and it's important that they retain a cultural sense of identity; this may seem needless, even racist, but when it comes to the point that "John Powell" and "Scott Williams" run the show in the Japanese Mafia, the entire ideaology of the Yakuza has been entirely and completely fucked.

The Ideal Yakuza wields the Katana, the sword of their ancestry, as an instrument to defend their honor, not one by which to compete with modern firearms. The cultural significance, not simply some weeaboo's wet dream, is actually what makes a bad-ass Yakuza an intimidating character. Dragon Tatoos, bizarre scars, and the sharpest sword money can buy. (A note; using the Katana means more using /me than anything, even in fights. Whacking away with a Katana on guys with guns, or using it to impale a cop a few feet away is just low-down and utterly retarded.) In short, the ideal Yakuza is, above all else, YAKUZA, not some stupid group of bank robbers that looks exactly-the-fucking-same as every other bland, thoughtless criminal organization TSRP has thrust into the world.

The Yakuza's problems should be as much internal as they are external; after all, the juciest fights, and the most chance to use that nasty-looking Katana? It's within the organization itself. Members should fight eachother for power, for honor, for just about anything! You're looking to uphold your Clan's name, and show those Naruto fgts how s*it's done in Osaka: that almost definitely means beheading a few enemies, or riddling some rivals with lead now and then.

The Ideal Mafia

The Ideal Mafia means some of the most bad-ass, Goodfellas / Godfather / Sopranos / Departed s*it anyone can put together; They're Italian, they're Irish, who gives a da*n? It helps that they're one thing, just to narrow down a culture. If they're Italian, they're over-the-top Italian, they eat spaghetti and club some poor sap with a baseball bat, and say "Oh!" a lot. If they're Irish, they'll be drunk half the time, and they'll talk like they're bloody Irish!

The Ideal Mafia doesn't Rob banks; they rob people, they rob businesses. If you f**k with the Mafia, they should be able to strike enough fear into you that you don't just suspect, you know that these friendly neighborhood legitimate business-persons will find you, throw you into a back alley somewhere, and break your legs-- if you're lucky. There's nothing wrong with a body-count for the Mafia! It's what they do; the Mafia are the guys you learn not to mess around with. Otherwise, why have a Mafia? Just have a bunch of goons with Ski-masks and AK's, and trample on everything that shrimp bastard Joe Pesci died for!

If you can't be a Mafia, DON'T BE A MAFIA. If your idea of commanding respect is carrying a fully-loaded assault rifle in your back-pocket, or a USAS-12 up your ass while you rob the diner that you own, or shoot cops down in the street instead of extorting them, you're no Mobster of mine, pally. Sure, sometimes you've got to shoot it out with Cops, sometimes you've got to shoot it out with a rival gang; but NEVER, EVER think that it's okay for the Mafia to just be a bunch of gunmen. Without stomping shins and breaking faces, you're not much of a Mobster, either. Keep a dimly-lit back room somewhere to take trouble-makers, and sort them out. Give loans, and call them back at insane rates, only to intimidate clients. Blow somebody's pinky-toe off for not liking the color of your tie, or throw him down a fire escape for looking at your sister. Does it matter?! Just be a bad-ass, and do it with charisma! That's my ideal Mafia.

Legal Organizations
The Problems and Potential of today's Government Departments and Misc. Organizations

Whether you're a lowly Patrol Cop or a Deputy Chief, a Paramedic with miserable hours or a Surgeon racking up an impressive salary, you're held to standards much higher than the rest of the server population; you're on Government Payroll, and it's expected you act accordingly. That said, there's a very little lattitude for dilligent workers, and a lot more for those willing to bend the rules strategically. Here's how to do it, how it might work better, and how you should never, ever operate your Department.

The Police Department

The biggest problem most criminals have with a Police Department sprouts from what they see as overzealous, narrow-minded employees; the kind of folks that, when asked how they botched a great criminal roleplay by tazing everyone, say "Stop whining, the Cops won, stfu." The idea of a Police Department is to enhance roleplay, but the moment they become a total and impassable obstruction, it's time to cut off the head and start anew. If your Patrol Cops think they can bust through the windows of a 7/11 and cuff the first robber they see, they don't need to be scolded, they need to be fired. Hire them back when they get the picture. Lethal force is not a no-no when people are shooting at you; in fact, it ought to be accepted that when you start shooting at Cops, you're going to get put down with extreme prejudice. No Officer in their right mind approaches an armed suspect with a less-than-lethal weapon in hand; though many defend it, it's just a bizarre thought. Utilize tazers only when you have an unarmed suspect overpowered, or a non-cooperative runner. (And if your city's criminals think it's okay to flip up walls? Just leave it to the Admins, it's just a steaming pile of bullshit.)

Your Officers are protectors of the peace, so try and get some good PR now and then? Avoid the idea of 'Shock-Trooper' Police on patrol, whatever happens; no gas-masks and body armor for walking through the park, no M4 Assault Rifles out to confront teenaged vandals. The competition is getting a bit unfair, now that Nukesilo's criminals feel they can easily holster an AK-47 just as quickly as a .22 Pistol, and sprint with it; my answer is to address the problem, not to sink down to the level of having every patrolman carrying a small arsenal. That said, if you're facing off with a stand-off, or preparing for a raid, Officers can very well be armed with automatic weapons and 12-gauge Shotguns-- but let's face it, it's just sad when the Police Chief busts out the diner window with a 50-Cal and blows somebody away. If you have a Sniper, put him somewhere where he's not obvious liek obvious troll, like on a rooftop. And shooting everyone is probably still not the best solution.

Be ready to treat people in jail to a little more than just plugin-mandated /jailtime. Have a little chat in the interrogation room, get the stories straight, and follow through on some basic Police Procedures. We're focusing on real life, right? To boot, if nothing's going on, stick around the Department, interract with your fellow Officers. It shows you're willing to do more than just be a John McClane action Cop, and hell, you might even learn something.

If you're a Detective, Detect. Don't just patrol on the street, stay in plain clothes, run things behind the scenes, skulk around bad neighborhoods looking for information and interviewing possible witnesses. Know how they do on Law and Order? That kind of stuff. People will appreciate it when they interract with a Police Officer on more than just a license check, or dealing with the business end of a tazer. They might even give you some helpful information, if you're lucky.

Maxwell Murder wrote:
Gordan and Praphet, you are the two halves of God.

Last edited by Praphet on 07 Mar 2009, 09:07, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2009, 19:35 
Manager

So far, SO good.

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2009, 20:43 
NukeSilo | Regular

Very good!

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2009, 21:04 
Heavy Poster

Praphet wrote:
]~Staff your Police Officer and SWAT positions with people who are perfectly okay with tazers and shootouts, but save your Detective positions for people serious about Roleplaying on a deeper level. The same goes with low-level goons, and sophisticated criminals.

Exactly what I've been thinking. Currently, job titles really have nothing to do with people's jobs. Detectives don't really run around like your average cop and nor do SWAT members. Pretty much everyone with y jobs end up as hitmen, just using their job title in a way to make it criminal. eg. "Joe the Janitor will clean out everything in your life!"

Company Funds for Loans available from Moe - None.
Company Funds for Loans available from Darrell - $15,000

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2009, 21:09 
Nuke | Light Poster

Yeah, it's really sort of a mess. I mean, it works, but... it could run MUCH smoother.

Maxwell Murder wrote:

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2009, 22:13 
Nuke | Light Poster

BAM. I give you updates. Thanks for reading, guys, I really appreciate it; I hope y'all like what I have to say.

Maxwell Murder wrote:

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2009, 22:49 
NukeSilo | Regular

Epic.

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2009, 02:00 
Manager

Agreed to all that was said, again. I look forward to hearing your advice for the rest of the populace. Everyone can surely stand to heed it.

PostPosted: 10 Mar 2009, 16:11 
Heavy Poster

This is a really good post, and definitely provides alot of good info. Quite titilating to read :D , and I like the use of a visual to help people understand.

PostPosted: 10 Mar 2009, 17:12 
Nuke | Light Poster

I'm glad this was well-received, thanks for the feedback everyone!

Maxwell Murder wrote:

PostPosted: 11 Mar 2009, 18:32 
Nuke | Light Poster

Thumbs up!

(I was a good detective though =])

[21:29] <@Brain> I paw off to the pic of Nuker I have.
[21:29] <@Supernuker> =x

PostPosted: 11 Mar 2009, 19:31 
Nuke | Light Poster

:), never said you weren't.

Maxwell Murder wrote:

PostPosted: 11 Mar 2009, 22:51 
Manager

Not sure if you mentioned it or not seeing as I didn't read everything, but the yakuza and mafia are also supposed to be blood enemies but I never see that anymore

NukeSilo Head of Human Resources
GameSurge Support Operator | http://gamesurge.net - #gamesurge
Gather Network Administrator | http://gather-network.eu - #gather-network

PostPosted: 12 Mar 2009, 02:20 
Heavy Poster

Alright. I might as well voice my opinion because I agree with alot of what's in this topic. But I will also state the REASONS how much RP has changed over the years.

1.) The People. The main problem with RP now-a-days is the people, you got random ass 12 year olds getting on not knowing what they're doing, but also SOMEHOW getting a gun, rob whoring the f**k out of the 7-11 (cause thats OBVIOUSLY what happened in GOD knows what server they went to before Nuke) and RPing like a bag of s*it. What WE need to do, is have a map with a STARTER area, or perhaps have someone host a NukeSilo Newbie Server that has a basic RP map, basic plugins and commands, and then see how they do. A good idea would be to have that AMX Auth Serv thing monitor how long they've been RPing in the server, I think have a prerequisite they need to meet in order to join the main server, like say RP for about 2 months, maybe more. Depends on what you think is right. But anyway.

Another thing about The People is most of old vets from 3/4 years ago vanished/moved on to real life or got tired of RPing or they had a good RP going that got ruined/slowly degraded into a Piece of s*it state to where they either gave up or just ended it poorly and left the server due to bad RPs going on.

Now then. Moving on.

2). The Servers Around Us. This is another issue, I've heard of QUITE alot of Naruto-RP/retarded as f**king hell RP servers. That's where all these kids come from, I mean I'm not trying to seem mean, but COME THE f**k ON! Alot of us here REALLY hate it when we get some random noob staring at us or randomly hitting/DMing people. Or when someone Metagames or doesn't really pull their weight with the RP, and thus pisses everyone else off. But yeah. This is ALSO a reason why alot of other people HATE RPers in general. The minute someone goes into a non-RP server with an RP name on, BOOM, they get bitched out/harassed or is the main target of everyone's guns. Anyway. Next problem.

3). The Location. I think we REALLY should have had more people design the map, or stuck with Meck until a much larger, and more interesting map would have been made. Now I'm not saying the map we have NOW is bad or anything, but to be perfectly honest, I was kind of expecting a little bit more, remember when Meck was this GIANT ASS metropolis full of people and various places to go? That spirit sort of died when we went to a smaller map, the locations are pretty dull too. I mean, I liked the knife spawns in the bar with the targets, or the way the office upstairs was built out, or how the Diner was an actual DINER rather than a restaurant looking thing. Or perhaps like how the Hotel had the pool upstairs and you could see practically EVERYTHING from that roof. Just the many locations where RPs could happen that could enhance the feeling and draw you in to it more and more as it went on. I recommend that a GROUP of people get together, plan out, design, and then finally develop a map that has the spirit of Meck, but not a complete and utter copy of it. Something similar that would give us older players a feeling of the good ol' days, yet be something interesting for the new people to enjoy, and want to RP in.

Final Notes Well. This is where I talk about a few things that don't really need to be applied to the three topics but I just thought I'd put these in for interest. For starters, I agree WHOLLY with Praphet's suggestion about the weapons the orgs/gangs use. I say Katana, and perhaps say MP5s and maybe like a Glock-20 or something. Rather than just an AK, a SPAS-12, and a Ruger. As for Mafia's weapons, I'd say get rid of the Uzi and Glock-18, and replace those with a Desert Eagle and Raging Bull. Things that sophisticated mofos like the Mafia would use. They wouldn't really use "Gangstuuuuh" type weapons like Glocks and Uzis. They're more AKs and DEagles than you could imagine. Also, I think we REALLY REALLY REALLY need to do a Staff check on the PD. Cause, you know what. I get kind of sick and tired when a cop just f**king TAZERS AND CUFFS ME FOR NO APPARENT f**king REASON, or if a cop fails to RP properly and just rush cuffs or some other bullshit like that as stated before. In conclusion, there's alot of things that would make RP much more enjoyable, it's just a matter of time, people, and patience, and maybe a bit of luck too. But again. I agree on everything Praphet said in his post. And I thank him for bringing such a topic up because it also makes me wonder as to what EXACTLY happened to everyone? It's like one year they're all there next there's only like a few of them left. It's sad, but it's true.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish,and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he,who in the name of charity and goodwill,shepherds the weak,through the valley of darkness,for he is truly his brother's keeper,and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger,those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers! AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THE LORD! WHEN I LAY MY VENGEANCE UPON THEE!"

PostPosted: 12 Mar 2009, 05:35 
NukeSilo | Regular

Supernuker wrote:
Not sure if you mentioned it or not seeing as I didn't read everything, but the yakuza and mafia are also supposed to be blood enemies but I never see that anymore

They rob together now.

PostPosted: 12 Mar 2009, 11:21 
Manager

Considering the fact that the Mafia and the Yakuza have entirely different origins, historically, I don't think we should say that the two groups are sworn or blood enemies. In my opinion, blood enemies are two, or more, closely related entities whose sheer existence constantly clash: culturally, ideologically, economically--pretty much naturally. The situation here, between the Yakuza and the Mafia, is more of a forced predicament, which we created by some form of reasoning that took place long ago. Somehow, members of these generic Yakuza and Mafia organizations came to settle down in the same city during the same era, but certainly not by destiny, in other words. Correct me if I'm wrong, here.

The only way I really see a true conflict arising between those two organizations in this setting would spawn from business or direct insult, neither of which have occurred, at least to the appropriate degree, for this to happen. Since neither the Mafia nor the Yakuza, thus far, chooses to conduct their groups as a business, (This is not an insult nor a fact. It is merely an observation.) and they don't exactly confront each other on a regular basis, then there is no reason for them to have a deeply impassioned rivalry, yet.

-----

And, Kyon, obviously you were gone for a year, so maybe you could impart to us, and yourself for the purpose of answering your own question, why some of the older roleplayers no longer participate in TSRP?

PostPosted: 12 Mar 2009, 14:06 
NukeSilo | Regular

Yakuza rob the diner everyday!

PostPosted: 12 Mar 2009, 14:13 
Manager

That doesn't even warrant a response. I barely even consider robbing something to be an act of progressing the plot for roleplaying in anyway. It's more of an OOC action that is carried out IC.

PostPosted: 13 Mar 2009, 18:23 
Nuke | Medium Poster

Maxwell Murder wrote:
Considering the fact that the Mafia and the Yakuza have entirely different origins, historically, I don't think we should say that the two groups are sworn or blood enemies. In my opinion, blood enemies are two, or more, closely related entities whose sheer existence constantly clash: culturally, ideologically, economically--pretty much naturally. The situation here, between the Yakuza and the Mafia, is more of a forced predicament, which we created by some form of reasoning that took place long ago. Somehow, members of these generic Yakuza and Mafia organizations came to settle down in the same city during the same era, but certainly not by destiny, in other words. Correct me if I'm wrong, here.

The only way I really see a true conflict arising between those two organizations in this setting would spawn from business or direct insult, neither of which have occurred, at least to the appropriate degree, for this to happen. Since neither the Mafia nor the Yakuza, thus far, chooses to conduct their groups as a business, (This is not an insult nor a fact. It is merely an observation.) and they don't exactly confront each other on a regular basis, then there is no reason for them to have a deeply impassioned rivalry, yet.

-----

And, Kyon, obviously you were gone for a year, so maybe you could impart to us, and yourself for the purpose of answering your own question, why some of the older roleplayers no longer participate in TSRP?

Such as the "Crips", and the "Bloods". Though Bloods formed off of Crip, they are enemies. And always will be, unless its a temporary truce or something.

PostPosted: 14 Mar 2009, 14:02 
Heavy Poster

Maxwell Murder wrote:

I stated it before. It was either because they got tired of the server, or bad RP's that continually went down, or got too busy with school/work to get on anymore. Or some other reason. And I was gone for a year due to my old computer being a POS and dying on me. Besides the server wasn't up at that time last I remembered. But another reason I say this is because of all the new faces I see, like alot of the PD, and even some of our own Mafia I don't even remember RPing with at all. I kinda wish things were the way they were 2 or 3 years ago. Like that summer of '06 was really awesome. But then the year after it was alright, then 08 there was nothing but new RPer's cause TS3 had come out by then.... I think that's another reason all of these newer people come in, cause TS3 was a much more recent version, thus you're gonna get new people joining in. And I heard that TS3 made it so that RP servers were pretty difficult to make due to some of the coding or whatever. I dunno. I'm just speaking my mind right now on this whole subject cause when it comes to stuff like this, people NEED to voice their opinions on it. Or at least make it so that everyone has a say in what RP should and shouldn't be.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish,and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he,who in the name of charity and goodwill,shepherds the weak,through the valley of darkness,for he is truly his brother's keeper,and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger,those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers! AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THE LORD! WHEN I LAY MY VENGEANCE UPON THEE!"

PostPosted: 14 Mar 2009, 14:23 
Manager

Understandable, however you're going to have to cope with the fact that this is a new generation of roleplayers, and they're actually quite good. More original and beneficial ideas have come out of this group of roleplayers than with any other Nukesilo group in the past 4 years. Hell, you might even serve to learn a thing or two from them.

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2009, 14:16 
Trial Admin

Now, I agree with everything you said, as everything you said I have already complained about. Several times. Organization leaders just need to know who they're hiring before they hire them. The only time one person should be able to rob a place is at the 7/11, when you know you're going to get caught anyway. Being a detective is the only time you can act like someone in a movie or TV show. But, your post to me makes you come across as a whiner that came in here and tells everyone on the server what to do, just like your MD post. It's all hard to do, you can't ban someone for being new to RP. Now, its different than banning someone for using Kung Fu on the entire police force. As much as I hate Kung Fu and I think it should be gone from TSRP, DM needs it, and also you can have a backstory of that you're Yakuza and got taught to Kung Fu at an early age. But then, suddenly everyone on the server becomes a Kung Fu master with some incredible story about how they're an Italian-Asian immigrant that has been in all organizations and now is a cop that is allowed to use Kung Fu when really they aren't.. If you're acting like this, go try and start your own server. Like A, B, C, I don't care whatever you want. You're always going to have bad RPers.

Character Name: Al Harringon

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2009, 21:03 
Normal Poster

All in All I think the Yakuza and Mafia are a joke in the server (UNFORTUNATELY) I have yet to see ANY decent RP from them. Honestly I have yet to see 3 of each gang on at the same time. They need to be WAY more serious..In all honesty and constructive criticism those 2 gangs RP have been the worst Ive seen in any server I played in. They need more members and need to be more serious about RPing. Since when is there a shitload more police than any illegal org? In reality there is WAY more criminal actions being performed every minute of everyday than a good one. How bout they do some massive recruiting but not just anyone because then its going to turn into a DM fest because everyone you recruited is 12 and dont even know how to spell Role Playing.

Making sure justice is being served and criminals are punished to the fullest extent of the law.

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2009, 21:08 
Heavy Poster

I believe the Yakuza have undergone a... "Spring Cleaning" one could say. I think that all the old members are gone (except for the leader which was always fine), and that 3 of the best RPers I know are leading it now.

---------------------------------------------------
Gordan Fisherman
Career: NCMD EMT

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2009, 22:03 
Staff Member

gordanfisherman wrote:
I believe the Yakuza have undergone a... "Spring Cleaning" one could say. I think that all the old members are gone (except for the leader which was always fine), and that 3 of the best RPers I know are leading it now.

aka praphet and I

[21:22] <@Supernuker> I wonder how you made it out of elementary school sometimes Toretto...
[21:22] <@Toretto> Elementary?
[21:26] <@Supernuker> ....

{AU} Vincetti [I'M NOT LOUIE]: is that someone jacking off?

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next