NukeSilo Community

It is currently 28 Sep 2024, 16:28

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2008, 23:41 
Normal Poster

Dear Citizens of Nuke City:

I am writing this speech, nay- letter, to you in hopes of getting your vote for the upcoming mayor elections. I would like to introduce myself to those of you who do not know me yet, or who do not know me well. I am James Treadwell, and I want YOU to vote for me. Some key issues that I would like to face:

- Add support and power to the MD/PD
- Dealing with the lawlessness in Nuke City
- Lowering taxes payed by YOU, the working people
- End corruption in the government of Nuke City

To help the PD/MD out, I would first give more power into the hands of the Chief/Director to make sure they can effectively control their respective organizations. I would then implement a new "Riot Control Gauge (RCG)", which would allow the PD Chief to double fines/jail time in extreme situations. This would, however, need to be approved by the current Mayor.

An increased worry of many taxpayers in Nuke City is the increasing amount of crime and unpunished criminals that roam the streets. If elected, I vow to clean-up Nuke City and restore it to its former beauty. In addition, I would lower the daily taxes required by YOU, the taxpayers. This would be done by cutting-off unnecessary government plans or services.

Corruption has been a huge problem in the past, and with me in charge, it will STAY in the past. Every government employee will be reevaluated to make sure he/she is fit for the job that he/she preforms on a daily basis. A creation of a branch called: "Office of Human Resources" will take care of these pressing problems.

Another promise I will make is to raise current salaries of all government-run facilities, and I will raise the minimum wage of non-government jobs as well!

Yours truly,

James R. Treadwell

PS: If it ain't James, it's probably pretty Lames!

--Treadwell '08--

---------------
Name: James R. Treadwell
Residing Chief: -

The Doctor wrote:
People assume that time is a strict progression from cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective view point it's more like a big ball of wibbley wobbly...timey wimey...stuff...

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]