NukeSilo Community

It is currently 25 Jun 2024, 23:24

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
PostPosted: 19 Jan 2008, 13:57 
Manager

The following is the list of special positions available before the map is released and if they are open or closed. There will be further special positions open after the map is released and get the last things hammered out but here they are. At the bottom of the post is how you can apply for one:

Police Commissioner: CLOSED
Skill and requirments: VERY hard job. Must be very active to get this job. Cannot be corrupt, corruption detected in anyway, even with out of character means will result in your termination from this position. Inactivity for over a week will result in termination from this position.
Description: Runs all police matters in the city. Its a mostly a desk job and not normally a active duty job. Can appoint or fire the cheif of the NCPD, CIA, or SWAT as he sees fit. This person has to answer to any police corruption found in the department, so he must assign very good chiefs. Highest paying job available. Can remove the mayor from office if he or she is corrupt.

NCMD Director: Open
Skill and requirments: Hard Job. Must be very active to get this job. You cannot be corrupt, if corruption is detected by In-Character means, you may be fired from your position by the Mayor. Inactivity for over 1 month will result in termination from this position.
Description: Runs the hospital and makes sure everyone remains healthy in the city. You must hire doctors and make sure the medical staff is good and keeping everyone healthy.

Mafia Don: Open
Skill and requirments: Hard job. Must be active to get this job. Inactivity for over 1 month will result in termination from this position.
Description: Your are the don of the mafia. You run the crime ring in the city, operating from the bar. At least you thought you did, until the Yakuza showed up and started stealing some of your bussiness. Now you have to deal with them as well.

Yakuza Kumichou: Open
Skill and requirments: Hard job. Must be active to get this job. Inactivity for over 1 month will result in termination from this position.
Description: Your are the Yakuza Don. Wanting new territory you came to NukeCity and quickly made yourself known, manageing to force someone to give you the deed to the local warehouse, which is now your base of operations. You soon learn the mafia has a presence here and is trying to stop you in every way possible, they are a threat you.

How to apply:

Send me a private message on the forums with the following information:

The subject should be: Key Position Application for <Position> by <NickName>

Position:
Nickname:
RP Name:
Steam_ID:
Why you want the position:
Why we should select you for the position:
What you will do as leader as the position to make the group successful in role-playing:
Any other comments you wish to make:

The last day we will accept applications for pre-map release is Saturday, January 26th at 1:00pm PST.

FAQ:

Q: Can I apply for more than one position? What if I perfer one position over another?
A: Yes you can apply for more than one position, and just make a small note in the other comments that you perfer one position over another.

If you have questions reply to this post and I will answer them.

NukeSilo Head of Human Resources
GameSurge Support Operator | http://gamesurge.net - #gamesurge
Gather Network Administrator | http://gather-network.eu - #gather-network

PostPosted: 19 Jan 2008, 19:10 
Manager

How will candidates for these positions be elected? Will the public get to see these applications?

I'm debating applying. I would kind of like to start small and build up but if there is still a need for leaders then I'll step up.

PostPosted: 19 Jan 2008, 23:17 
Manager

There isn't any real decsion on how they will be choose yet. Most likley choose off of the applications by Head Admins.

PostPosted: 21 Jan 2008, 12:48 
Manager

Q: Can I apply for more than one position? What if I perfer one position over another?
A: Yes you can apply for more than one position, and just make a small note in the other comments that you perfer one position over another.

PostPosted: 21 Jan 2008, 14:30 
Manager

I have currently filled the Police Commissioner position.

PostPosted: 21 Jan 2008, 15:42 
Manager

Phew Jameson. I didn't realize you were back and applied for...uhhh...you know. I wasn't going to try and dethrone the one true...you know...guy.

PostPosted: 21 Jan 2008, 16:22 
Manager

Jameson wrote:
I have currently filled the Police Commissioner position.

Awesome.

[19:48] [502] Shadow Jones: God must love crazy f**k tards
[19:48] [502] Shadow Jones: Why?
[19:48] [502] Shadow Jones: Becasue he makes so many of them.

Quote:
DraconicDon: would you abduct a hobo/postman whom's IQ drops to that of a child when fed a happymeal?

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2008, 17:52 
Manager

Noone Has applied for the NCMD yet.

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2008, 20:48 
Nuke | Light Poster

Yeah Jameson, about that.......any chance I'll be getting my officer position/armor back?

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2008, 23:03 
Manager

If need be and someone better for the Don's seat is available, I can assume the NCMD position.

PostPosted: 23 Jan 2008, 15:20 
Manager

Blackjackal wrote:
Yeah Jameson, about that.......any chance I'll be getting my officer position/armor back?

We will talk once the server is back up.

PostPosted: 23 Jan 2008, 15:22 
Manager

Maxwell Murder wrote:
Phew Jameson. I didn't realize you were back and applied for...uhhh...you know. I wasn't going to try and dethrone the one true...you know...guy.

:P

PostPosted: 25 Jan 2008, 00:43 
Heavy Poster

wow hard jobs....not my thing XP

anyway hopefully in a couple more days ill be back on my laptop and have all my old models and maps again >.>

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish,and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he,who in the name of charity and goodwill,shepherds the weak,through the valley of darkness,for he is truly his brother's keeper,and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger,those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers! AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THE LORD! WHEN I LAY MY VENGEANCE UPON THEE!"

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]