NukeSilo Community

It is currently 20 May 2024, 12:20

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: Series Idea...
PostPosted: 21 Mar 2009, 02:20 
Nuke | Medium Poster

Alright, so, a few weeks ago a friend and I were thinking of a series. He is good with ideas, and I have some Flash experience. ( Flash is a program you can buy for about $400, I use it for animating.) Anyways, so our idea is this. You know how there are 50 states? Well, there are 51 the government never told you about the other. The other is a small Island in the center of the Bermuda Triangle. It is where the United States dumps all of its mistakes, and top secret f**k ups. So this series is based off of the people who inhabit this Island. They are people in "Hazmat" suits. You know, the Biohazard ones. Anyways, they were placed there in the 1950's, and have worked there ever since. They have lost control over the Island after a few generations, and must now reclaim it. The Island is just one huge landmass with a Volcano in the middle of it. There is a giant dome over the Volcano, and live within its depths. There are 4 main characters, we have no names for them yet. They were all assigned one main squad to cover one main area. Unfortunantly, they get the worst area, "D Sector". Covered with the worst monsters. They must deal with Giant Monsters, Nuclear Zombies, Huge bonfires, and a bunch of other s*it. They will be showing you how they remain sanity through each webisode doing this daily.

Unfortunantly, I am very tired at the moment, and left out a bunch of important info. I will add it in later when I am not so tired. Tell me what you think, based off of what you have read. Thank you, and good night/morning or whatever..

Post subject: Re: Series Idea...
PostPosted: 21 Mar 2009, 07:13 
NukeSilo | Regular

Good idea.

Also, speaking of states, Fidel Castro actually tried out to be a New York Yankee. If he got in, Cuba might have become the 51rst state :O

PostPosted: 21 Mar 2009, 09:01 
NukeSilo | Regular

The isnland should be the 52nd state, lol.
It would leave people wondering what the 51st stare is, and open up a few plotline possibilities.

The 51st state could be area 51! :-D

PostPosted: 21 Mar 2009, 09:04 
NukeSilo | Regular

I hereby declare Nukesilo the 1337th state