It is currently 02 Jun 2024, 01:31

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2009, 18:03 

Your Nickname: Juliet Tretof

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:14226098

The Server your banned on: NukeSilo TSRP server

The Admin who banned you: Herman Anderson

Why you were banned: Do NOT deathmath -> forums.nukesilo.net

Why you should get unbanned: i had some friends over at my place one day and i joined The RP server i didnt and then the food was done. and my friend asked me if he could Play and i said yes but behave "he have played TS RP before". so i went to eat and wen i was back he was on youtube and watching videos and after a while his dad called so he needed to go home. and then i was about to join and play with my in game boyfriend Yuri Yamamoto. I WAS BANNED.. For dming i dont know what happen while i was eating.

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2009, 18:52 
Manager

First, you didn't follow proper formatting on the post, which to me, says your not taking your ban very seriously so you won't even take the time to fill out your unban request correctly. I've been nice and fixed it since there was only one issue.

Second, Your responsible for anyone who uses your account. Just like with your car for example, doesn't matter who is driving it, if there is any problems, then your name is on the insurance and you will have to deal with it.

Third, you have 6 previous ban offensives. One was 3 days before this ban which was for deathmatching (and revenge killing), and another 5 days before that which was also for death matching. If we go back further I find another rk ban, a jail evasion ban, and a poor role playing ban.

Because of these reasons I currently do not see the need to lift the ban, but I'll take it into discussion with other admins and see what they think.

If you have any questions you may pm me.

NukeSilo Head of Human Resources
GameSurge Support Operator | http://gamesurge.net - #gamesurge
Gather Network Administrator | http://gather-network.eu - #gather-network