NukeSilo Community

It is currently 20 May 2024, 17:08

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: The First Job
PostPosted: 29 May 2009, 17:07 
Light Poster

-"...A Mexican street gang located on 832 Salvini Drive has bounced another check of mine. ...I want you to get rid of them all and teach a lesson or two while you're at it," said Xyrias over the radio to Amber. "Leave nothing behind. Burn it if you must. If you get caught, you're on your own. Also.. there is a package waiting for you in the mailbox next to the address given; you'll know what to do with it."

There is a hesitant silence on the other end of the radio.

"Alright, Xyrias. It will be done within the night," said Amber. A loud click is given off from her signal, followed by dead air.
Amber slips on her rubber gloves, yields a taxi, and drove off into the night.

"........Here, this is the place," Amber told the taxi driver. They stop two blocks away from Salvini Drive. Coughing, the taxi driver extends his hand, waiting for his payment. "That'll be $320. Quite a drive, eh?" Confused at this, considering it was only a 20 minute drive, Amber places her hand on her holstered silenced Ruger-MK1. "What the f**k is this? I could have rented a f**king car at a cheaper price than this!".

-"I know who you are, and I know you have money. You're the bitch working for Xyrias, trying to wipe us all out," the taxi driver pulls out a Spas 12, and places it in between the driver and passenger seat, facing Amber. "Give me the money, and walk away. Then you don't have to worry about us, or Xyrias again. We can offer a free ticket out of the country if you need it."

"f**king mexicans. You probably dont even have a ticket. You'll just lead me to a fence and tell me to jump over it."

The driver placed his finger on the trigger, and a gunshot is heard from the car. Amber collapsed in the seat, with multiple gunshot holes in her torso area. The driver got out of the car, and opened the back door. He looked inside, and Amber was gone. All that was in the seat was a bullet-proof vest with a post-it note attached. It read, "See you in hell, faggot." The driver shrugs his shoulders, and turns around to a barrel of a silenced Ruger MK1. Amber pulls the trigger, shoots him directly in the eye, and places the body in the trunk. "This car should come in handy later..."

Amber walked down the street for about 5 minutes, and arrived at 831 Salvini Drive. She looks in the mailbox, and discovers a pair of Golden Colts in it. Laughing to herself, Amber realizes what she must do. In order to successfully finish the mission, she must frame the NukeCity Mafia. She places the Golden Colts in her inner coat pocket; for later use. She walks on the sidewalk for a couple more seconds, and looks up at the origin of the address 832 Salvini Drive. It is a four-story Victorian house, and seems as though nothing is wrong with it. Blue shutters, four windows placed near each corner, a red front door...made of different shaded yellow bricks. A glowing light is seen from behind it. "Looks like a normal home...Wonder if I have the right address?" She goes around back, and sees a circle of mexicans around a bonfire of dead bodies. "....Uh...yep. This is the place," Amber whispers to herself.

A loud knocking can be heard at the front door.
"Who is it," a voice from inside said.
"Candygram!", said Amber.
"Bitch please, that never works."
"Open the f**king door."

The door slowly creaks open, and a face is seen from the darkness inside. "The f**k you wan-,"
Amber grabs the man by the hair, covers his mouth, and pulls him close to her. "Should have paid the bills, eh?"
She places her Ruger vertically perpendicular to the top of the man's head. A small flash of light and muzzled gunshot is given off, and the man lay dead on the ground. Amber drags the man inside, and places him in a nearby closet. Amber looks outside, and notices the circle of people around the bonfire is gone.

"...O-O-Oh shi-", Amber stuttered.
A bullet flies by her head, and takes down a picture frame next to her. "s*it...s*it...s*it...s*it... Gotta get this done before someone hears!" She tumbles under the staircase next to her.

Thirty armed men are inside, "GET THE f**k OUT HERE, YOU YAK PIECE OF s*it."
Four bandana'd men, obviously the leaders of the crew, are shouting out for her. Each man is armed differently, and is wearing a different colored bandana.
The yellow-bandana'd man is wielding a katana on his back, and has 5 seal knives fanned out in his hand.
The blue-bandana'd man has an Ak-47. The green with a Desert Eagle, and the red with a M60E3.
All of the other men are armed with Socom's and Glock 20C's.

Knowing she is hidden, Amber fires her weapon at the red bandana'd man, and manages to hit him directly in the forehead. Her position given away, she sprints up the stairs with bullets spraying behind her and hides in the bathroom. She squeezes herself in the cabinet under the sink.

"You guys stay down here, make sure she doesn't get out," pointing at a group of ten men. "Everyone else, clear the house."

The men make their way up the stairs, and pass the bathroom without even checking it. After they pass, Amber begins to rummage through the medicine cabinet for something useful. Remembering an order ONLY to use a silenced weapon, Amber finds a live hand grenade in the medicine cabinet. "...Jesus...This certainly doesn't belong in there...but hey. I'll take it."

Amber quietly opens the door, and sees one man on her floor, kicking in every door. He's kicked in all of them, and her door is next. Amber closes the door quickly, and backs up into the shower. Her door is kicked open, and no less than a second the man lay seemingly dead on the ground in a pool of his own blood. She drags him into the shower, and closes the curtain. The man twitches a bit, reaches for his gun, and fires at Amber. She is shot in the arm, and she falls to the ground. She shouts in agony, and shoots the man in the head again.

"...f**k."

The pounding of feet going up and down the stairs is heard throughout the house, and all of the men swarm around the bathroom, staring at their dead comrade. Amber was able to climb out of the window, and is hanging by one arm from the outside windowsill. She pulls herself up, and pokes her head up a little only to see every gang member in the bathroom. She quickly drops herself down, and remembers the live hand grenade. She pulls herself down to ground level, and writes a quick scribble on a piece of paper and attatches it to the grenade.

..She fires at the window with her pistol; breaking it. Men can be seen running toward the window, and just as they notice the woman outside, a small round green object is flying their way. It goes directly through the window, and bounces off the ground, making a clicking noise. The men realize its a grenade, and also notice a note attatched saying, "With Love, Your Friendly Neighborhood Yakuza. ;)"

A firey explosion is given off, and breaks two other windows inside, and blasts a hole through the wall. Limbs and blood pour down upon Amber. Amber runs back inside, opens the closet where she killed the first man, places him outside with the Golden Colts next to him. The Golden Colts also have a note attached, saying "Don't f**k with the Mafia, bitch."

Amber runs around back, and begins to throw the burning carcusses fueling the bonfire at the house. After about 10 bodies were near the house, the foundation of the home began to light up in flames.

Amber sprinted toward the taxi she left behind, and drove approximately eight miles away. Once she was at a safe distance, she phoned 911.

"Hello, 911? There's a fire on Salvini Drive, and I think I heard gunshots! Please help!"

Amber continued to drive back to downtown NukeCity, and arrived about an hour later. She pulled into the warehouse, dumped the body from the trunk into a large crate, and clicked on her radio.

"Boss? It's done."

Post subject: Re: The First Job
PostPosted: 29 May 2009, 19:17 
Nuke | Medium Poster

(( Awwww.. you freakin' dick. Mafia are bum fucked.

... Or atleast thats what you think. ))

PostPosted: 30 May 2009, 16:41 
Nuke | Medium Poster

((Like it matters, the PD aren't going to do s*it IC about it anyway.))

PostPosted: 30 May 2009, 20:39 
Nuke | Medium Poster

(( Good point. Mafia wins. ))

PostPosted: 02 Jun 2009, 20:37 
NukeSilo | Light Poster

Slippy wrote:
(( Awwww.. you freakin' dick. Mafia are bum fucked.))

I find your lack of faith disturbing. Yakuza's got nothing on us.

IGN: Eric Sinclair Alive?

Chief Steve Ericson: (( That's like the 3rd time the diner has been blown up )
Kumiko Hasegawa: (( i smell insurance scam ))

PostPosted: 02 Jun 2009, 21:18 
Light Poster

Eric wrote:
Slippy wrote:

lol@starwarsanewhopequote

PostPosted: 03 Jun 2009, 16:46 
Nuke | Medium Poster

Eric wrote:
Slippy wrote:

(( Who's "us"? Shadow and me are the only active Mafia iv'e seen in a long time. Next to Merez. BTW, has anyone seen Deebz recently? ))

PostPosted: 03 Jun 2009, 20:59 
Manager

(( Deebz is busy with life ))

[19:48] [502] Shadow Jones: God must love crazy f**k tards
[19:48] [502] Shadow Jones: Why?
[19:48] [502] Shadow Jones: Becasue he makes so many of them.

Quote:
DraconicDon: would you abduct a hobo/postman whom's IQ drops to that of a child when fed a happymeal?

PostPosted: 03 Jun 2009, 23:33 
NukeSilo | Light Poster

perlov0 wrote:
life

?

Toretto wrote:
We should always pester Nuker, never Jameson.

I approve this message!

Vetoed by the President. The following message was released instead...
Toretto wrote:
We all should hug.

[00:00] <@Jameson> Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2009, 12:21 
Nuke | Medium Poster

((Deebz quit TSRP a looooong time ago. ))

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]