NukeSilo Community

It is currently 20 May 2024, 16:25

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Mr. Nick Tyrone - DOA
PostPosted: 31 Mar 2009, 14:37 
Normal Poster

xfire: meatwad94
Nick Tyrone receives a call on his cell phone.

"Hello?" asks nick.
"Nick, its Deebz Charles, i have something urgent to tell you, get down to the fight club immediately."

The Call was hung up, Nick arrives to the Fight Club about 10 minutes after the call. Deebz is stationed behind the door.

"Mr. Charles, its me Nick."

Deebz looks through the keyhole and made sure it was Nick. He opened the door and let him in. They climbed the stairs up to the announcers office. Kei "Zurrag' Sprague follows and waits near the ring.

"Now Nick, i have heard a lot about you, and your work. I greatly thank for your dedication to the family and your well performed jobs."

"Thank you sir." says Nick.

"We must talk job's. I've heard some reports from some of the other family members."

Deebz looks at the files and grins slightly, in disappointment, while, Kei slowly lurks up the stairs and pulls out an Uzi.

"What were the reports sir?" asked Nick

"well, not good. I'm not going to say any names but however your job needs to be changed, permanently."

"I'm sorry Nick, that this couldn't go any other way, goodbye."

Before Nick could respond, he saw a reflection of Kei pointing a gun in Deebz's sunglasses, Nick started to pull out his Raging Bull and Deebz quickly hid under his desk. But however
he was too late. Kei discharged multiple rounds of smg ammo into the back of his head. Deebz and Kei had no time to clean up, they ran, however they forgot to lock the door.

2 Hours later an officer reported gunshots fired in the area of the Fight club. Jameson Harrison ordered a search warrant on the club, the officers searched up by the office and found Nick facing the floor in a puddle of blood.

Xfire Profile: http://www.xfire.com/profile/meatwad94

PostPosted: 01 Apr 2009, 12:45 
NukeSilo | Regular

//Wait...you got CKed, fired, or both? (Or did you quit?)

PostPosted: 01 Apr 2009, 14:13 
Normal Poster

xfire: meatwad94
// ck'ed, i wasn't fired i was murdered so when you get cked your job is gone cause your character is dead forever

Xfire Profile: http://www.xfire.com/profile/meatwad94

PostPosted: 01 Apr 2009, 21:22 
NukeSilo | Regular

magefromhell wrote:
// ck'ed, i wasn't fired i was murdered so when you get cked your job is gone cause your character is dead forever

//I know what a CK is, I'm just saying where you CKed as a mthod of firing you? Or did you just decide you wanted to quit?

PostPosted: 02 Apr 2009, 15:13 
Nuke | Heavy Poster

xfire: deebz2k5
// I ck'ed/fired him.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]