NukeSilo Community

It is currently 09 May 2024, 21:31

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: 16 Mar 2009, 14:26 
Nuke | Medium Poster

Tristan (Now known as Aiko) was sitting in the diner, drinking his daily cup of coffee. As he started to pay his bill, he heard the window above him break. As he looked up a shard of glass sunk into his shoulder, splattering the bill with blood. "Son of a bitch!" He yelled at the man who had just punched the window in. He pulled out his ruger and fired off a clip into the spot where the man had just been standing. As the smoke cleared, he realised that the man had run off, trying to get away. Aiko ran out back, his ruger still in hand. He saw the man and raised the gun *Click*. "S*it." He said aloud, then took a clip out of his pocket and shoved it into the ruger. The man had rounded the corner, toward the Police Station. Aiko saw a quick glimpse of his face, and realised he was the man who had shot him in the foot a week ago. He started running faster, his heart burning for revenge. He rounded the corner and saw the man talking to a cop. He quickly spun around and bolted it into the bushes beside the Bar. The man and the police officer turned the corner, the cop with an UMP out, flashlight on. Aiko held his breath well the two men spoke to each other. "He was just here, I swear it" Said the man who shot him earlier. "I don't have time for this bull s*it." replied the officer, and walked off. The man stared nervously into the dark and started to turn away. Aiko shot the man twice in the back, and watched the blood splatter on to the wall. The man fell to the ground, gurgling, and Aiko walked over. "That was for putting a peice of glass into my shoulder, and this is for shooting me." He raised his gun and emptied the clip into the back of the mans head. He turned over the body and to his satisfaction, saw his face was completley disfigured. By now the wall was covered in blood, and he had stains all ove rhis suit. Aiko turned and ran back to his Hotel thinking to himself. "Now we've really got to lay low..."

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]