NukeSilo Community

It is currently 20 May 2024, 16:25

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Underboss..
PostPosted: 14 Mar 2009, 21:05 
Nuke | Medium Poster

After a long incident in the Bar, Zachary was pissed, and tired. He requested to see Michael, and talk about past events. One in which included proposed buisness to "Maxcare" for protection. Michael then requested Zachary come with him to the Police Department. Zachary followed Michael to the PD to see a recent in-mate. He was in for 4 years under the charges of contemporary assault. (Even though it was self defense.) They had a chance to talk with him, and the Police Department, and they reduced his charges to nothing after a long discussion. Afterwords, Michael asked Zachary to follow him to the underpass by the 7/11. When they had both finally managed to get there, Michael showed Zachary a secret base a few of his buddies and him had built. (Admin Room xP). Michael typed a code in on the keypad, and the door shifted open. He then flipped a switch on the wall, and Zachary was stricken with speechlessness. The walls were covered with guns, and other weapons. (So says Shadow.) Zachary followed behind Michael, as he showed Zachary a specific room with a laptop. Michael opened up a door, and withdrew to Raging Bulls, and handed one to Zachary. He looked at the gun, and then slipped it into his coat. He then followed Michael out of the Secret Hideout. They stopped infront of the door. Michael looked at Zachary and said, "Well, it looks like you know what the f**k you are doing." He then hands Zachary a "Underboss Ring". Michael then says "I am pleased with your work, and I see you can handle your line of work well. So I am promoting you to "Underboss", we need more men like you leading this Organization." (Thats not exactly what he said. But I couldn't remember, so I just added to what I remembered.) Zachary slides the ring upon his ring finger, and smiles. "Thank you, Michael." He and Michael then return to the Bar, and split up after that.

Post subject: Re: Underboss..
PostPosted: 15 Mar 2009, 17:30 
NukeSilo | Regular

congrats mate!

Post subject: Re: Underboss..
PostPosted: 25 Mar 2009, 17:58 
Nuke | Medium Poster

Danke, I feel it is deserved in some sense.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]