NukeSilo Community

It is currently 20 May 2024, 13:03

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: 08 Mar 2009, 19:54 
Heavy Poster

It was 5 o' clock, Kent got a phone call, "Hey I heard on the black market that you do hits." Kent responded with a yes. "Meet me at the back of the diner," Kent, the money lover, went excited for to get his pay. The man told him to kill Moe O' Donoghue, for reasons unknown. "This will be easy," said Kent with an evil smile. Kent called Moe a few minutes after the dinner, "I need financial need!", and of course Moe, who is in Maxcare Financial, agreed to meet him in the pool. Kent gave Moe a cigar, a steak, and a red rose. "Enjoy your last few minutes," Kent said. Kent shot a round at his leg, then all of a sudden Kent heard a man saying "GO GO GO GO!". It was the man who asked for the hit! It was the end of the line for Kent, he dropped his guns and got cuffed. He was at the PD, at the jail room, but he wasn't going to jail, he was being executed. Everyone outside wanted to see Kent die a bloody death, and he wanted them to see a legend die. The police were all lined, and the first shot was a head shot, then bullets flying everywhere impacting his body, a bloody mess. Today was a happy day for the public of Nuke City.

In other news a man named Mr. Mister 'Tank' McCannon moved in with high hopes of a peaceful city!

Gordan Fisherman M.D.: Take your pants off.

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2009, 16:25 
Nuke | Medium Poster

(( Hmm, that was a good piece of righting right thar, betrayed by the client. ))

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]