NukeSilo Community

It is currently 15 May 2024, 15:54

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: 04 Aug 2010, 20:25 
Nuke | Medium Poster

Tristan walks into the park, looking for a man. A man who's identity was not known to Tristan. He spotted the man in the shadows. the man was smoking a cuban, and watching Tristan approach. Tristan had spoken to the man earlier, but the man had tazed him as he had become suspicious. the ma spoke; "Ok Now that we are on friendlier terms...." The man grabbed Tristan's' mask and ripped it off. He smiled and a glint or recognition flashed through his eyes. He then flicks a fake business card at Tristan, the same one he used in their last encounter. Tristan grinned slyly. "nice trick you got there." Tristan said. The man stopped smiling and spoke; "Leave me alone. It's all I want and all I need." Tristan shook his head. "Not until I get the answer I want..." The man sighed; "you know you won't get the answer just as well as I do." Tristan shook his head and laughed slightly. "Well if I tell you about myself, would you answer the question?" The man grinned and said; " I don't care about your life. I just want to be left alone" Tristan ignored the man and asked " Do you know Michael Jones?" The man shrugged and stared blankly. "Everyone knows OF him. But I will not answer if I know him, the best you'll get is that I know of him. Tristan glared and was silent for a few moments. Then he spoke, cutting the silence "I know him very well, and the thing that concerns me, is that I do not know you." the man smiled and shrugged "I wouldn't not expect you to know me. I just arrived." Tristan spoke again "As you may know I'm a cop. And as you may have gathered, I'm a very crooked cop. I need to know that I can trust you. I'm trying to protect someone, and I need to know if you know Michael Jones." The man looked at Tristan seriously then spoke again "I wouldn't want protection like you." Tristan looked surprised, then smiled and asked again "Do you know him or not?" The man threw a quarter at Tristan, "call him and ask yourself." Tristan sighed. "I would but he is out of town with no way to contact him." The man shrugged. "Not my problem." Tristan glared at the man. "I need to know this, because if you work for him, you work for me." The man sighed. "Why shouldn't I kill you right here and end this inconvenience?" Tristan laughed at the mans ignorance. "Because then, you would have every made man in the city after you." The man looked indifferent and said "there would be no traces. It would be as if you never lived. And Jones wouldn't bother looking for you." Tristan grew very suspicious at these words and the man slid a briefcase over to him. "Search threw it, you'll find something of interest." Tristan popped it open and searched through the papers. the first one was a loan sheet, indicating he had just paid back a loan of $500,000. The second, a mortgage paper. The third was a manila folder with the word Lucky stamped on it. Tristan looked through it and found a page with his picture paper clipped to it. It was from a party long ago, he was with shadow and they were laughing at something. A joke long forgotten most likely. Maybe a job had just been done successfully. Whatever it was, it didn't matter anymore. there was an X through Tristan's face. Tristan stared at it for a long moment, while out of his sight, the man pulled out a silenced pistol. Tristan grinned as he realized what was happening. He looked up to see the gun pointed in his face. He laughed slightly. Tristan said, knowing exactly what was about to happen "Well played, well played indeed." The silence of the night was slice with the sound of two silenced shots and blood splattering the ground. The man picked up the bullet casings, unzipped a body bag that had been hidden in the shadows and through water over the blood stains. He quickly put Tristan's body into the bag, put the bag into his trunk, and drove away quickly into the night.

PostPosted: 04 Aug 2010, 20:39 
Manager

Nice story. Are there any clues as to who ended Tristan's life? Does the story continue at all from there?

PostPosted: 04 Aug 2010, 20:48 
Nuke | Medium Poster

Yes, it will continue, My new char is old friends with Tristan and will search for his killer. //And btw were resurrecting Nuke TSRP, a lot of people were on today.

PostPosted: 05 Aug 2010, 15:59 
Manager

// Thanks for reminding me to use OOC; I've been out of the game way too long. Let me know when you guys play, and I'll try to get on.

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2010, 01:09 
Nuke | Medium Poster

//Yeah, well I go on everyday and just wait for people to get on, but it's not working very well.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]