NukeSilo Community

It is currently 20 May 2024, 12:53

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Traveling.
PostPosted: 22 Apr 2009, 21:16 
Normal Poster

Dear Nuke City Police Department, (most specifically Mr. Harrison and Mr. Johnson/Willis)

I have recently saved up enough of my hard earned money to start traveling, I chose to go to Mecklenburg, I will be away for a while so please don't be confused when I'm not on duty, I will return, so I request that my job title would not be taken. It is currently Winter here and I still need to adjust to wearing a winter coat all the time. I do not know when I will be returning, but I will inform you about the date of my return.

Sincerely,

Norman Merez

Deputy Chief Norman Merez

Last edited by NormanMerez on 25 Apr 2009, 00:06, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Traveling.
PostPosted: 24 Apr 2009, 16:07 
Heavy Poster

Kami O Joe walked into the PD and noticed the note tacked to a board on the PD wall. He contemplated the Dep Cheif's decision and it's effect on the department.

"Well," he said to himself "he'll be back...they always come back".

Kami smiled to himself, then proceeded to the armory where he armed himself with a standard issue 9mm beretta, and a billy club.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]