NukeSilo Community

It is currently 20 May 2024, 13:03

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Big game hunting
PostPosted: 12 Mar 2009, 16:21 
Heavy Poster

Kami O' Joe had no idea what the hell he was doing here. He watched as a herd of gazzelle bound past the edge of the grazzy field where he had set himself up. He was surrounded for miles around by tall, sandy colored grass, save for the area infront of him. He gazed at the sprawling African Savannah before him, stretching for mile after mile and ending at the distant mountains.

As he contemplated why he was sitting in a grassy field in the heart of Africa -the grass was so tall as to completely conceal his crouching form- he turned his attention to a vehical on the "road" a few meters to his left. A pair of men were dragging the head of a rhino into the back of a truck, cursing loudly as they did so, for it seemed to be quit the heavy head indeed. Joe radioed into base (a small collection of huts 3 miles south of his position),

"I see them," he wispered, "may give them a piece of their own medicine? May I gut these two monsters so they may no longer harm our precious wild-brethren?"
His mini-radio buzzed in his ear, "All clear, do your tribe proud".

Joe stalked through the grass until he was mere inches from the edge of the clearing, the backs of his victims stood clearly infront of him. He slowly stood and held his spear before him, his grass skirt flowing in the breeze (among other things). He waited until they both turned around and stared open-mouthed at the half-naked white man with a spear.
".....Kucho....get the gun", said the eldest of the two.
The one named Kucho took 2 steps towards the trunk, and was promptly impaled through the head by Joe's spear. In one lunge he had thrust it through Kucho's head, and into the side of the truck.
" 'Fraid I can't have you using your beastly 'guns' on reservation territory sir. Especialy if those same guns killed over 10 rhinos, 2 elephants, 2 lions, and-" Joe's voice rose slightly "2 villagers from my tribe." (His' cousin's cousin's brother's step-grandfather was African, any excuse to go on a "vacation" to Africa....)

Joe then spinning-back kicked the man in the stomach, then followed it up by driving the butt of his spear into forehead. He aimed his spear at the man's heart,
"You nappy headed hoe, I warned you three times before this: first in the Amazon, then on the American plains. You really do hate native people's don't you?."
Then he drove the spear into the man, and walked away. He kept the spear however, and it now sits firmly utop his fireplace.

Post subject: Re: Big game hunting
PostPosted: 12 Mar 2009, 16:52 
Nuke | Light Poster

//It appears Don Imus is back in the wilds of South Africa, saving the wildlife from poachers; CNN has yet to state whether or not the alleged big-game hunters are African-American members of a female basketball team with which Mr. Imus has had a troubled history with. More at Eleven.

Maxwell Murder wrote:
Gordan and Praphet, you are the two halves of God.

Post subject: Re: Big game hunting
PostPosted: 12 Mar 2009, 19:24 
Heavy Poster

// lol, that he is.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]