NukeSilo Community

It is currently 20 May 2024, 16:44

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
PostPosted: 02 Mar 2009, 18:33 
Light Poster

RP name:Mattias Toshitou

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:1862072

Your characters background:I am experienced in illegal activities and I have much money from robberies and the job.I have helped Yakuza really much. I have been a Yakuza too for a short time.

What will your bring to the Yakuza? :I am good RP and active player. I am a nice guy and follows the rules always and bring no trouble.

How long have you been RPing? :I am kind a new guy.

If you have RPed before, at what other servers? :Not sever, buts games.

Any other comments:I will not abuse the yakuza I will follow orders and helps my comrads.I will guard you with my life too.

PostPosted: 02 Mar 2009, 19:02 
NukeSilo | Regular

I strongly disagree upon hiring this man. He used to be a Johansson, and was involved in numerous shootouts regarding the PD and yakuza. Many of his roleplays end up in nothing but shootouts, with no little roleplay actually involved other than people shouting. Before being employed by the yakuza, he used to buy weapons from the gunshop and rob various venues around the city with the other johanssons. If he joins the yakuza, not only will he recieve access to free weapons, he will also gain the use of the warehouse to create shootouts and bad roleplay in. Once again, I do not support the hiring of this man to the Yakuza.

PostPosted: 02 Mar 2009, 19:42 
Light Poster

He is right about the Johansson, but I will never abuse the Yakuza and I had to get some experiance and money somewhere so I helped them and the shootouts its becuase the cops wouldn't corporate when we rob various venues and the bank. So we had nothing to do that shoot them. We have also taken hostage and get away many times. I am good at RP and I am a nice guy who do not breaking rules and abuse orgs, remember that. I have left Johansson becuase I got so must s*it on me and I dident do nothing,its like everybody hated me when I joined them. For the time I was Yakuza I had worlds greatest time like help my mates and protected you. I wanna do that again and again I could do it forever.

PostPosted: 02 Mar 2009, 20:02 
NukeSilo | Regular

In every shootout I know involving the Johanssons, your group fired first. I remember a vivid one in a bank robbery. There were 3 of you, and we all went to hide on the roofs. There was one officer left, and you indiscriminately killed him for no apparent reason, then proceeded to shoot the rest of us.

PostPosted: 02 Mar 2009, 20:55 
Nuke | Heavy Poster

I also am strongly against ANY Johannsons getting into the yakuza because as Wake has said, they are just really bad at RP. They just rob and run without any RP at all and most of the time shoot.

PostPosted: 02 Mar 2009, 21:04 
Nuke | Medium Poster

I've fired you three times already. No, YOU JUST GOT DENIED.

PostPosted: 02 Mar 2009, 21:06 
Nuke | Medium Poster

Good choice, captain.

PostPosted: 02 Mar 2009, 21:07 
Nuke | Medium Poster

I know. Private.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]