NukeSilo Community

It is currently 20 May 2024, 16:07

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: 26 Oct 2008, 10:53 
Normal Poster

RP Name: Gordon Michigan

Steam ID:STEAM_0:18523655

Have you been part of a crime org before?:Yes,i was put in jail atleast maybe 6-7 times.

If so, to what extent?:Robbery,Sneaking around and Going in the unkown properties.

What will you bring to Yakuza?: I will bring Good work to you, i Promise i wont let the Yakuza down.

What do you think Yakuza should be doing?:Finding more information,bascily Sneaking around more.

Yakuza needs 300K in a week, what would you do to get your part?:I Would do anything for the Yakuza. Like i said i prmise i wont let you guys down.Ill get the monny just you wait.

Any other comments:I have had the training of Sneaking and Running,hideing I know what I should do there the job is perfect,so if you can,please do apply me for the yakuza.

PostPosted: 26 Oct 2008, 10:57 
Staff Trainer

See me in game for a interview.

<@NukeSiloServ> Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me, so tie me down and chain me up and show me how much you like me.

Former Staff Member

PostPosted: 27 Oct 2008, 16:53 
Light Poster

that was a terrible app. Hopefully he can RP.

Jamon Tyler- Main Character

Thomas 'Well-Hung' Longhorn- Sex addict and well-hung.

Running for Mayor of NukeCity! It's time for change!

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2009, 21:54 
Normal Poster

Lol,Haha very funny,At that time i wasnt very good at RPing but now im way better.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]