NukeSilo Community

It is currently 20 May 2024, 13:03

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: 20 Apr 2009, 23:40 

Name: Fedor Belford
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:263433

Character Age: 19
Character Background/History/How you know about the Mafia: I used to be underbosses from various different servers I can't even remember atm, the last one I can remember was Twitch and various others where I used to run Boondock Saint Irish Mafia and have had experience in yakazuma as gun runner. I know about the mafia through experience and LOADS of drug and mafia films. My current favorite mobster movie is GoodFellas.
What you offer: I offer loyalty, respect, tenacity and game. I DO NOT LIE and will always bring money.
Why you want to Join: I always have had a passion for mobsters. Ever since a little boy.

Other Servers You've Played On/TSRP Experience: Last one I can remember is Twitch Land
Anything Else (OOC or IC) That you Think is Relevent: Other than being a loyal, humble and aggressive family member, none.

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2009, 13:29 
Nuke | Heavy Poster

xfire: deebz2k5
Denied

For starters, we don't hire right hand men right off the bat. On top of this, your application is lacking and I've never even seen you before. Perhaps you should build a reputation before applying for such an ambitious position. I appreciate the effort, anyway.

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2009, 21:38 
NukeSilo | Light Poster

Are you f**king serious??

Wow, this represents new meaning of the word "opportunist". You didn't even follow the format correctly, and just for people's info it took most of the underbosses several months IRL to work their way up, I remember it took me probably close to a year. This is one of those things you don't apply for.

And if the last server you TSRP'd on was Twitchland than you must not have TSRP'd in ages because I remember playing on that server probably 3 years ago.

IGN: Eric Sinclair Alive?

Chief Steve Ericson: (( That's like the 3rd time the diner has been blown up )
Kumiko Hasegawa: (( i smell insurance scam ))

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]