NukeSilo Community

It is currently 20 May 2024, 16:03

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Al Nifkins App.
PostPosted: 02 Mar 2009, 16:15 

Name:Al Nifkin

Steam ID:STEAM_0 : 0 : 1709531

Character Age:27

Character Background/History/How you know about the Mafia: I grew up in jersey under the name Ron Delfy. i was well in the mafia by 13 as a courier . cops dont look at kids and think mafia you know. i killed my first man at 16. thats when i started to get recognition for my skills mostly because the man i killed was a high class drug runner sellin on our turf. i worked myself well up in ranks and became very close the the family. they told me to do hits, clean up, nd rough up people who owed money etc. we were the strongest and the most respected. i was making money in the millions. Eventually all our bad karma caught up and there was a rat in the family who told the cops everything with plenty of evidence to put him on some island under a new name. we caught wind of this nd tried to run. a few of us got out. all our money was gone and our members acted like they never heard the name mafia. I just moved to NC under the name Al Nifkin and found myself in the bar with a few people i heard them talkin and i right away knew they were mafia. u know they way they talk and look. Mafia is all i know and with my record a real job wont cut it..

What you offer: im skilled with a gun and knife and have done plenty of hits and shake downs to know what im doin. im a real nice talker too.

Why you want to Join :Mafia is part of my life and its all i know and i would be a real valubale memeber.. u dont belive me? test me..

Other Servers You've Played On/TSRP Experience: played on "mannys place" 2 years ago for about a year and a half then had to worry about skool.. so yea. but now im back and im ready to play. also i played on nukesilo for a while back in the day i think i was mafia but i honestly forgot. i think u could find out from my id.

Anything Else (OOC or IC) That you Think is Relevent:im a really good RPer nd u probly wont know that until u play with me beacuse anyone can say they are good haha.

Post subject: Re: Al Nifkins App.
PostPosted: 04 Mar 2009, 16:20 

am i accepted or denied? just wondering..

PostPosted: 04 Mar 2009, 23:40 
Nuke | Medium Poster

You have to wait until someone says "Accepted", or "Denied". Be patient.

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2009, 00:21 
NukeSilo | Light Poster

Yeah sorry I can't speak for Deebz or Shadow but I've been extremely busy recently and haven't had time to check all this.

I don't like your story much but since you did follow the format why not?

ACCEPTED

IGN: Eric Sinclair Alive?

Chief Steve Ericson: (( That's like the 3rd time the diner has been blown up )
Kumiko Hasegawa: (( i smell insurance scam ))

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]