NukeSilo Community

It is currently 20 May 2024, 13:37

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Dieter's app.
PostPosted: 01 Mar 2009, 20:42 

Name:Dieter 'Marder' Ulrich
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:571305

Character Age: 29
Character Background/History/How you know about the Mafia: Dieter was born and raised in Straubing, Germany. At 17 he joined the Bundeswehr (Germany Army) and excelled as an infantryman. He reenlisted after 4 years of groundpounding and was accepted into a KSK (German SF) reconnaissance platoon. Another 4 years pass and he's offered a job into the BND (German "CIA"). Dieter was a legal spy for 2 years until he was burned by request of the CIA, directly after which he went underground and offered his skills to many second-world countries. He recently appeared in NukeCity after fleeing the country of Georgia, following a close encounter with Russia's SVR (Russian "CIA"). Within a week in a new country Dieter was able to discern the headquarters of the city's local Mafia. Well dressed men, obviously packing heat, and running a run-of-the-mill bar should only lead to suspicion.
What you offer: Intelligence, experience, and subterfuge.
Why you want to Join: ((Done police, done freelancing. Time for organized crime.))

Other Servers You've Played On/TSRP Experience: The rise and fall of role-play.us, quit the game after that.
Anything Else (OOC or IC) That you Think is Relevent: I'm not a trigger happy retard.

edit: annotations.

Post subject: Re: Dieter's app.
PostPosted: 01 Mar 2009, 23:33 
NukeSilo | Light Poster

I liked it, if you could post an IC reason for joining you'd be all set. I'm just curious as to why a spy would want to ally with just one org. If I was a spy I would sell my services out to the highest bidder (this isn't a criticism, just interested in your character's mindset).

IGN: Eric Sinclair Alive?

Chief Steve Ericson: (( That's like the 3rd time the diner has been blown up )
Kumiko Hasegawa: (( i smell insurance scam ))

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]