NukeSilo Community

It is currently 20 May 2024, 13:52

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Zach Martin application
PostPosted: 25 Feb 2009, 21:09 
NukeSilo | Regular

Name: Zach Martin
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:7873053

Character Age: 36
Character Background:
“My name is Zach Martin, although if you know anything about me, you know that it used to be Yaakov Spielski, born in St. Petersburg, Russia.
My parents already told me I had “the makings of greatness in me” whatever that meant. I do not have the MAKINGS of greatness in me, I am the very definition of greatness.
Although I may not be what one might refer to as athletic, I scored 167 points on the Mensah IQ test, making me a certified genius.
I always thought that a conscience is not the best thing to have when coupled with brilliance. All it does is stand in your way. You cannot accomplish anything. For life is all about who gets eaten, and who gets to eat. As such, any time I felt something was morally wrong, I did it, just to squash such arbitrary things as “ideals” out of my head.
However, Soviet Russia was not the most nurturing environment for brilliance like me, so I decided it was time to leave.
My father, who was widowed due to a riot, did not like the idea of his only son leaving him alone in a horrid place. He wept, sickening me. I could not stand to see he who I had genes from dissolve into this, and thought to myself that maybe I should kill him, put him out of his misery, but I only thought so jokingly. I realized that I felt extremely bad about even the thought of hurting him! All of my training to squash morals out of my skull, and I couldn’t even bring myself to say a nasty word to him?

So, at that moment, I withdrew the X-Acto knife that was in my pocket, and waited for him to lift his head, giving me a good opportunity to view his throat, with all its blood pulsing through it.

So, at 16 years old, I fled Russia as a murderer, seeking opportunity.
After a few years as a lawyer, I realized that the money was not enough. I wanted to ENJOY life, and the only way to fully enjoy it is to risk it. I wanted someplace where my talents could come in handy, where I could get money, and something fun to do with it. I wanted to live. I wanted to end other lives. I wanted to watch people get beaten by my brilliance, and beg for mercy. I wanted to join the mafia.”

What you offer: A good RPer who is wants to have fun.
Why you want to Join: reminds me a bit of my old CIA days, and I never got to fully experience the wrong side of the law.

Other Servers You've Played On/TSRP Experience: Harbu, and a bunch I can’t remember the names of. I played on nukesilo for a few years though.
Anything Else (OOC or IC) That you Think is Relevant: yeah, it’s spelled soldier, not solider.

PostPosted: 26 Feb 2009, 18:03 
NukeSilo | Light Poster

ACCEPTED

Yeah you're qualified.

IGN: Eric Sinclair Alive?

Chief Steve Ericson: (( That's like the 3rd time the diner has been blown up )
Kumiko Hasegawa: (( i smell insurance scam ))

PostPosted: 26 Feb 2009, 23:50 
Light Poster

xfire: 312forthewin
An understatement, to be sure.

www.thingsididlastnight.com

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]