NukeSilo Community

It is currently 20 May 2024, 13:36

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: 28 Jan 2009, 09:27 

Name: Cisero Kataskai
Steam ID: 0:1:1432222
Character Age: 23

Character Background/History/How you know about the Mafia: This man has been spoken about at many cities, some he's very generous, and others.. well people are silenced and their corpses flood the streets. When it's one on 10,000, he'll be grinding his blades and loading his rifles. This is no man to fool with, and he will play with his dinner before he eats.

What you offer: Anything you want, just say the word and I'll finish off the person I'm torturing and come real quick. If its money, I'll give you everything I have if there's nothing else I can think of buying. Property is really no big deal to me.

Why you want to Join: I need some buisness to take care of, I can't rp a criminal so well when I'm not well-known on the turf. Some hacker has missed up my TS and I finally have it fixed again, so I'm gonna get back to roleplaying and bring power back.

Other Servers You've Played On/TSRP Experience: I've played on many servers for a long while, Dark Messiah, Bloodbath, this server for quite a while (even though I had no job), Grand opening, Epic RP, Niggah Slammin' RP, and many more.. I've played as PD and Gang leaders, between those two, I'm real good at both but I enjoy being in a gang mostly because people usually want to co-operate even more.

Anything Else (OOC or IC) That you Think is Relevent If I get in, I'll try to find people and bring them into groups with me to surround someone and mug, torture, kidnap, anything. Just got to help out, and yes- I've succeeded at doing those kinda things. Robbing is getting real old.

PostPosted: 28 Jan 2009, 12:10 
Normal Poster

xfire: meatwad94
well what are your specialty's? like mines espionage...

Xfire Profile: http://www.xfire.com/profile/meatwad94

PostPosted: 28 Jan 2009, 12:50 

What you offer: Anything you want, just say the word and I'll finish off the person I'm torturing and come real quick. If its money, I'll give you everything I have if there's nothing else I can think of buying. Property is really no big deal to me.

is that what u mean? i'll help do hits and stuff...

PostPosted: 28 Jan 2009, 23:13 
NukeSilo | Light Poster

Finally someone who does the app ICly (eh...for the most part at least) like they are supposed to.

I'd say ACCEPTED

And you may not want to tell anyone you played on ****** slamming. That server barely qualifies as DM, much less RP.

IGN: Eric Sinclair Alive?

Chief Steve Ericson: (( That's like the 3rd time the diner has been blown up )
Kumiko Hasegawa: (( i smell insurance scam ))

PostPosted: 29 Jan 2009, 20:49 

tyvm, and yeah i know about slammin's rp, i was playing as hitlers guard and well.. all we ever did was defend or take PD over. But there was one thing i loved about it, the only good part, and a very great part, the way the cops were trained lol. the chief was so freaking funny

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]