NukeSilo Community

It is currently 02 Jun 2024, 23:02

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: NCMD Application
PostPosted: 04 Apr 2009, 14:05 
Nuke | Medium Poster

Name:Zurrag

RP Name: Kei 'Zurrag' Sprague

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15212359

Have you been a medical person before: Yes.

If Yes, Where, When:I was head of the MD on Parrallel Worlds. I got to Doctor on Nukesilo before this.

How long have you been roleplaying:A few months with TSRP, but a few years with other games.

What Days/Times of the week can you be active: 3:00-9:00 on Weekdays Central time, whenever on the Weekends.

Why I should select you for the job: Well, lately I've noticed that the MD is dying. Hopefully I can help bring it back to life.

Tell me How you will RP your job as a medical professional successfully: I'll always be where I'm needed helping others who need it. (Lame I know.)

Describe to me how you would deal with a gun shot wound: Bring him/her to the MD, lay he/she on one of the beds, stop the bleeding, extract the bullet, make sure there isn't anything else inside the wound or around it, clean the wound, sew the wound back up and bandage him/her with a body-wrap.

Describe to me how you would deal with someone calling you to the scene of a crime to treat a person(s): I'd load up my Ambulance(If the tools aren't already in there.) Find out what happend, see if I can bring the person back to the MD. If not I would do the surgery there after setting up a clean environment in the Ambulance.

Describe to me how you would deal with someone that is mentally unstable: I would try to calm him down, if that doesn't work, I would attempt to inject him with a seditive to knock him out/calm him down and see what the problem is.

Any other comments: I just used my old application if that's okay, if not just say so and I'll make a new one.

Post subject: Re: NCMD Application
PostPosted: 05 Apr 2009, 18:00 
Nuke | Medium Poster

-Bump.-

Post subject: Re: NCMD Application
PostPosted: 05 Apr 2009, 18:51 
Manager

xfire: kc9fjb
App. Status: ACCEPTED

See me in-game for an interview.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]