NukeSilo Community

It is currently 20 May 2024, 16:46

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: 08 Mar 2009, 00:20 
Light Poster

Name: Allen G

RP Name: John Grim

Steam ID:8487403

Have you been in the MD before:No, but i have had experience Giving people Medical treatment, with a first aid kit, iv heard there is a need for personal for the Medical Department and im here to do what i can to help out.

If Yes, Where, When:

How long have you been roleplaying:about a week, im learning quick its very fun

What Days/Times of the week can you be active:everyday from 10am to 6pm

Why I should select you for the job:Because I am ready to do what ever it takes to provide Care for the citizens of our fair city

Tell me How you will RP your job as medical professional successfully:By showing compassion and respect to every citizen, as well as give them the best medical support as i can, making sure everyone is treated, even if i have to pay for their bill myself.... *Role Play Scenario** *a man is shot and wounded* (MD John Grim): Are you okay sir? you need Medical treatment right away, here let me help you,*administering Medical Treatment* (MD John Grim): there you go sir,as good as new. have a wonderful day

Describe to me how you would deal with a gun shot wound:i would try to bring them to the hospital right away, if his wounds are to savvier, i will attempt to do emergency medical treatment on the spot, while at the same time making sure the victim is calm and knows i am here to do everything in my power to help him.

Describe to me how you would deal with someone that is mentally unstable:Try and keep the patent calm and relaxed, making sure no one, provokes him into doing something wrong, if needed i will have him put in a Room so i can assess the situation,and give him treatment

Any other comments:i really hope i am accepted, if not please tell me what i did wrong so i might learn and improve my skills, thank you have a wonderful day

PostPosted: 16 Mar 2009, 21:04 
Manager

xfire: kc9fjb
App. Status: DENIED

I feel your app needs something more, the whole *administering Medical Treatment* thing needs to be played out on the app.

Feel free to apply again.

PostPosted: 29 Apr 2009, 18:54 

no thanx nuke silo is dead, never see anyone on it no point in even replying, what killed it was the fact that most of the people who ran the orgs where stuck up, not sayin you are, just saying cops,gangs where stuck up

PostPosted: 29 Apr 2009, 22:49 
Manager

You shouldn't be so quick to point fingers, Kage. Yes, we are having a rough time, but if you have a problem with the way things are being run, please offer some constructive criticism.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]