NukeSilo Community

It is currently 20 May 2024, 07:49

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: NCMD Application
PostPosted: 09 Jan 2009, 22:19 

Name:Erik Paulson

RP Name:Erik Marynowski

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18028624

Have you been in the MD before:No, but everyone has to start somewhere

If Yes, Where, When: N/A

How long have you been roleplaying: A little over 1 and a half years

What Days/Times of the week can you be active: On weekdays(Mon.-Fri.):usually 6:00-9:00; On weekends(Sat.-Sun.): I am able to be active 2:00-10:00 on these days

Why I should select you for the job: You should select me for the job because I know certain medical procedures and have had real-life experience with minor medical situations

Tell me How you will RP your job as medical professional successfully: I will follow the rules of the server, not DM, follow the command of my superiors, and help those in need of medical attention

Describe to me how you would deal with a gun shot wound: Provided that it wasn't a 22. cal. bullet (22. cal. bullets go deep into the body but aren't powerful enough to come out and, as such, would be dangerous to remove) I would immediately sedate the patient, separate the torn skin tissue, use calipers to navigate my way to the bullet (avoiding vital organs) and carefully remove the bullet. I would then disinfect the wound using an antiseptic, stitch the skin tissue together, then cover the area with a layer of gauze.

Describe to me how you would deal with someone that is mentally unstable: If his mental lack of stability posed a threat to myself or people around him and I had colleagues nearby, then I would holler for them to hold him down so that I could sedate him and bring him to the nearest mental institution. If my colleagues were not present I would call for the police and have them deal with him without harming the mentally unstable person and would, again, have him sedated and prepped for transport to a mental institution.

Any other comments:I would just like to add that in addition to having had training in certain medical procedures and performed minor ones, I have also had some performed on me(some,unfortunately, while still conscious)

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]