NukeSilo Community

It is currently 20 May 2024, 16:45

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: 10 Nov 2008, 17:01 
Trial Admin

Name:Sam

RP Name:Alex Sharp

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:16486321

Have you been a medical person before:Yes

If Yes, Where, When:Many places that I used to roleplay back in ts 2.1 I do not remember the server names.

How long have you been roleplaying: About 2 years. I quit for 8 months and recently came back.

What Days/Times of the week can you be active:I am active monday-friday 3pm-10 PM. Weekends:All night

Why I should select you for the job:I am a very good roleplayer. The staff is quite short and I feel that I could help improve the police officers and the roleplaying on the server.

Tell me How you will RP your job as a medical professional successfully:I will handle medical calls, treat patients in the hospital and roleplay around the environment of the hospital.

Describe to me how you would deal with a gun shot wound:I would put the patient under anesthesia and open up his area where he was shot. Clean up the tissues and take out the bullet. Then stitch him back up and let him recover in the hospital.

Describe to me how you would deal with someone calling you to the scene of a crime to treat a person(s):I would approach depending on the code of a call. Depending on which call I would finish up any last minute operations or medical treatment inside the hospital. If there is another person at the medical department and I was busy I would ask him to take the call. If not I would approach the scene carefully and cautiously and take the patient back to the hospital as quick as possible.

Describe to me how you would deal with someone that is mentally unstable:I would give him anesthesia to knock him out. I would bring him into a locked room strapped to the bed. I would then see once he wakes up if he is feeling alright possibly call in the police department to have him treated there so no casualties could be caused.

Any other comments:Thanks for looking at my application :)

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]