NukeSilo Community

It is currently 20 May 2024, 13:05

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: NCMD application
PostPosted: 06 Oct 2008, 21:51 
Light Poster

Name:Jake Massa

RP Name:Jake Massa

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:11368293

Have you been in the MD before:I have risen through the ranks from the lowest to highest on several servers.

If Yes, Where, When:I was MD on real rp and just rp around several months ago.

How long have you been roleplaying:A year and several months.

What Days/Times of the week can you be active:I can be active on weekdays from 5-9 and anytime on weekends.

Why I should select you for the job:I am an experienced doctor who knows how to rp on every situation from basic to advance.

Tell me How you will RP your job as medical professional successfully:I will be online for a good amount of time in order to assist people who need my help. I will heal anyone rich or poor as long as they need help.

Describe to me how you would deal with a gun shot wound:I would rush the patient to the O.R. for surgery. I would then give him a dose of sedative for him/her to fall asleep. I would then make an incision at the area of the wound to retrieve the bullet. After the bullet is retrieved I would stitch the patient up and bandage his wound.

Describe to me how you would deal with someone that is mentally unstable:I would try to calm him/her down before I would do anything. After they are calmed down I would ask them what their current problem is and give them assistance based on their current needs.

Any other comments:This is just a re-application

Post subject: Re: NCMD application
PostPosted: 06 Oct 2008, 22:41 
Manager

xfire: kc9fjb
App. Status: Accepted

I will find you (or you find me) in-game and give a little interview. Also, be sure to checkout the NukeSilo Community model pack viewtopic.php?f=50&t=6530 and my doctor binds, feel free to use them as a base for your own binds.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]