NukeSilo Community

It is currently 20 May 2024, 15:18

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: 06 Oct 2008, 00:49 

Name: Jake

RP Name: Seth Mecfarlen

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:7987029

Have you been in the MD before: Yes I have a couple of times.

If Yes, Where, When: I dont remember it was about a year ago.

How long have you been roleplaying: About 2 years now.

What Days/Times of the week can you be active: Mon-Fri 4:00-12:00 PST.

Why I should select you for the job: I would like this job because I believe that there needs to be more medical assistence in the NukeSilo Community

Tell me How you will RP your job as medical professional successfully: I would act quickly and ask the injured civilian what happed and where it hurts. Then depending on the injury I would eather treat the person right there or get him to the hospital as soon as possible. After that I would put him on the table and treat him for his injurys

Describe to me how you would deal with a gun shot wound: I would first give the pacient anti biotics and then take out the bullet. Then I would cure his wounds and then I would stich up the wholes.

Describe to me how you would deal with someone that is mentally unstable: I would strap the person down to the chair and try to put him on some drugs that would eather calm him down or give him a drug that will knock the person out.

Any other comments:

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2008, 20:07 
Manager

xfire: kc9fjb
App. Status: Accepted

I will find you in-game and give a little interview. Also, be sure to checkout the NukeSilo Community model pack viewtopic.php?f=50&t=6530 and my doctor binds, feel free to use them as a base for your own binds.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]