NukeSilo Community

It is currently 10 May 2024, 15:23

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: John Hills App.
PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010, 00:25 

Name: John Hill

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:3326612

Have you been a police officer before?: Yes

If Yes, Where, When, and What Rank(s): I have been on the Police Force on two servers, The first one I was the rank of Police Trainer, The second I was a Police Explorer, They both shut down before I was able to promote.

Any previous arrests: No

If Yes, Where, When, and Why:

How long have you been Role-Playing: I have been Roleplaying for about 6-7 years.

What Days/Times of the week can you be active: Mon. - Fri. I am avaliable From around 4:00 PM - 10:30 Pm(Depending on my schedule that day, But most of the time its between those two times), But on Fridays I can be active from 4:00 PM - 1:30 PM(Also Depending on schedule) Saturdays and Sundays vary, Saturdays are useally 10:00 AM - 1:30 PM, Sunday 10:30 AM - 10:30 PM (Sometimes 11:00 AM - 10:30 PM, I like to get some extra sleep in, and the schedule also varys)

Why I should select you for the job: I am dedicated and can get the job done.

Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully: I have taken the codes and rules to heart, and will follow them.

Describe to me how you would deal with an armed 7/11 robber: Upon arrival to 7-11 I would observe for about a minute and then walk around still observing the situation, I would call for back up, Just incase I cant handle the situation or I get wounded. Once back up arrived I would talk to the man inside about negotiations, and I would calm him down to the best of my ability. I would focus on the citizens and robberers health and condition until further notice. I would then, with help from other officers, tazer and hand cuff the suspect and take him to jail.

Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window: I would tell him to 'Freeze', While holding my tazer out, and then I would then give him a fine.

Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public: I would tell them to 'Freeze', While holding my tazer out, I would then tell him to put down the weapon, once he did that, I would ask to see his license, if he doesn't have one I would give him a fine and take him to jail.

Did you read the Police HandBook: Yes.

Any other comments: Sorry if I have any grammer problems, and sorry if im a bit rusty, If I get picked I will try my hardest to take in any hints or lessons you tell me in-game. Also sorry for so much detail on the active times, I just give a lot of detail so you dont get too confused, if you do ask me about it and ill answer your questions. Last comment, Just throwing it out there im a veteran RPer, but am still open to learning more and am always learning :D.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]