NukeSilo Community

It is currently 20 May 2024, 12:18

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Application for NCPD
PostPosted: 05 Nov 2009, 02:24 

Name:
Ichi'Ro'Sakai
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:567197
Have you been a police officer before?:
A long time ago, I can't even remember what the server was called. Police force/admins were corrupt there though, I never made it passed jail guard or whatever their low ranking system was. Lost interest in the server entirely after that ordeal.
If Yes, Where, When, and What Rank(s):
Too long to remember.
Any previous arrests:
I've had a few arrests on other servers, due to RPing a crime scenario mostly.
If Yes, Where, When, and Why:
Being involved in Mafia(or gang) RPs, Bank robberies etc.
How long have you been Role-Playing:
Phew. Years now. Just came back from a looong break though. I only started playing again a few weeks ago after a long break.
What Days/Times of the week can you be active:
I'm active anywhere from 3-11pm. Sometimes later.
Why I should select you for the job:
I'm a good RPer. I RP my best when there is action involved. I'd like to RP a cop again because the RP isn't terribly hard. It's very structured and rewarding, but at the same time a lot of fun.
Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully:
Learn the rules of the server first. After that, I probably follow around a more experienced cop, watch what they do and how they handle things.
Describe to me how you would deal with an armed 7/11 robber:
If armed I would have a pistol out, I would not enter the 7/11 unless I had backup. I would reason with the criminal to come out before taking any such action though. If they came peacefully I would not take any force, except to cuff them. If not, I would taze them if possible. If my life was threatened I would take the most drastic course and open fire.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window:
I wouldn't take any drastic action. I would confront the vandal and tell them they are to pay a fine for the window, if they did not comply or tried to run I would cuff them and make them do jail time in place of a fine.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public: I would approach and ask why this person was brandishing a firearm in public. If they could provide a good reason ALONG with a license I would allow them to go. If no license was provided I would ask that they drop the firearm, if they didn't I would taze them and cuff them and make them do the proper jail time
Did you read the Police HandBook: Yes I did. I hope I don't need to memorize all those codes on my first day!
Any other comments: None as of now, I will probably have comments/questions down the road.

Post subject: Re: Application for NCPD
PostPosted: 06 Nov 2009, 17:10 
Manager

Accepted, PM me on Steam friends!

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]