NukeSilo Community

It is currently 02 Jun 2024, 21:11

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: 24 Oct 2009, 22:08 

Name:Nathan Chiu
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:21618973
Have you been a police officer before?:Yes I have been.
If Yes, Where, When, and What Rank(s):Yes I Was in 3 servers Highvled RP(Was Server Shut Down,Chief),Mobius RP(Server Shut Down,Explorer),And Peany RP(Currently,Officer).
Any previous arrests:No
If Yes, Where, When, and Why:
How long have you been Role-Playing:5 years/Old Steam Account got hacked
What Days/Times of the week can you be active:Most of the week and weekdays 4-9 PM CST and weekends 7AM-9PM.
Why I should select you for the job:Because I have much experience of RP and will be very active
Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully:by not abusing any items i get such as gun,warrants,etc.
Describe to me how you would deal with an armed 7/11 robber:I will request back up (If Available)and then i will attempt to ask what he wants as a brib and shout NCPD PUT DOWN THE GUN AND COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP If he doesn't come out we will wait until he runs out if he does then we will chase him down and beat him until he tells us why she robbed and jail him.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window:I will chase him down and and let him off with a warning if he does it again i will will cuff him and make him speand some jail time till he learns his lesson
Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public:Shout at the guy please put the gun away and ask for a license if he does not have a license i will tell him to hand it over and i will fine him if he doesn't hand over the gun i will force him to hand it over by tazing him and if he doesn't pay the fin i will cuff him and make him spend some jail time
Did you read the Police HandBook:Yes
Any other comments:None

PostPosted: 27 Oct 2009, 13:23 
Manager

Accepted, when is a good time to meet you in game?

PostPosted: 27 Oct 2009, 16:36 

Any time will be fine but not between 7AM-4PM CST weekdays and any time on weekdays

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2009, 00:58 
Heavy Poster

Training notes: Recruit needs more work before being cut loose.

----------------------
Jack Johnson/Bruce Willis

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]