NukeSilo Community

It is currently 09 May 2024, 22:27

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Viper's Police APP
PostPosted: 15 Jul 2009, 21:15 

Name: Viper Halstein
Steam ID: 0:1:14071965 0 13:06 86 0
Have you been a police officer before?: Yes.

If Yes, Where, When, and What Rank(s): Various servers: RDRP, Mobius, etc

Any previous arrests: Not on this server.

How long have you been Role-Playing: 4 years.

What Days/Times of the week can you be active: Most days of the week, and weekends

Why I should select you for the job: You should select me for the job because I have been a cop on many servers before. I am more useful than meets the eye and can take orders very well and without question. I believe I would make an asset to the PD and would not shy away from duty and be responsible with the role i've been given.

Describe to me how you would deal with an armed 7/11 robber (w/hostage): I would first call in backup and close in on the scene, stalling the man and telling him to put the weapon down calmly and walk towards me, whereupon i'd arrest the man, check on the hostages inside, and bring the offender into the station and jail him.

No hostage: Similar to the previous situation: First, i'd call for backup, search for any visible weapons on his person, tazer him if he tried to escape and jail him for reisisting arrest. Otherwise, I ask him to come out of the bulding and get on the ground, where I would then arrest him.

Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window: If the diner window was smashed by somone, I'd yell to them to stop, search them for weapons, and get them to pay for damage done and/or replace the windows.

Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public: Telling the man to put the gun down, I'd bring a few other cops as backup, and arrest the man for disturbing the peace.

Did you read the Police HandBook: Of course.

Any other comments: I sincerely hope you will recognize me as an asset to the PD on the server.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]