NukeSilo Community

It is currently 02 Jun 2024, 07:39

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: 01 May 2009, 20:42 
Trial Admin

Name:Al Harrington
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:13466813
Have you been a police officer before?: Epidemic, SWAT Chief of Doomsday RP, here, more that I forgot
If Yes, Where, When, and What Rank(s):Epidemic I was like Sgt., SWAT Chief on Doomsday, and here I got up to Inspector and then left for mayor where I CKed myself, then on a different character I became a SWAT Member.
Any previous arrests: Yes (IC)
If Yes, Where, When, and Why: D.U.I. (Not an actual car, but...)
How long have you been Role-Playing: 4 Years
What Days/Times of the week can you be active: As much as possible (Atm I'm grounded)
Why I should select you for the job: I'm a true veteran and will try my hardest to get it better this time.
Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully: By using correct Police Codes and arresting criminals.
Describe to me how you would deal with an armed 7/11 robber: I would find one of my old cover points, and ask him to drop his weapons. If he did, I would proceed in and tell him to put his hands on his head and turn around. If he did that, I would cuff him. If he didn't do the first, then I would ask him for demands and try to meet them.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window: NOT bringing my gun out, I would calmly ask them why they did that and if they knew it was illegal to vandalize. If they ran, I would chase them and tazer them down at first chance.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public: Shout for them to put it down.
Did you read the Police HandBook: Yes
Any other comments: Nope. Al Harringtons a new char. Jim O'ded.

Character Name: Al Harringon

PostPosted: 26 May 2009, 14:25 
Trial Admin

This hasn't been checked yet. :(

Character Name: Al Harringon

PostPosted: 02 Jun 2009, 18:08 
Manager

See me in game

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]