NukeSilo Community

It is currently 20 May 2024, 13:04

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: nikolai Isakov PD app
PostPosted: 31 Mar 2009, 18:53 
Light Poster

Name:[/b] Nikolai Isakov
Steam ID:
Have you been a police officer before?: Yes
If Yes, Where, When, and What Rank(s): Nukesilo, a few weeks ago, Detective ( I was a captain like 2 months ago)
Any previous arrests: negative
If Yes, Where, When, and Why:
How long have you been Role-Playing: about 3 years
What Days/Times of the week can you be active: Everyday
Why I should select you for the job: I'm a good puzzle solver, i can respond quickly to crimes (And yes, im willing to re do raining)
Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully: Don't abuse your job Ie Breaking windows, killing randomly or cuffing people. Be respectful to superiors and civilians, don't be afraid to shoot back if shot at, BUT DONT SHOOT FIRST unless firing a warning. Respond quickly and do what your superiors tell you.
Describe to me how you would deal with an armed 7/11 robber: Asses the scene (Hostages or not) Radio for backup, try and negotiate the robber into subduing. Hope it goes well, and if it doesn't shoot for center mass.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window: Tell him to freeze, perhaps draw your weapon if you feel threatened, tell him to stop and if he runs tazer him or tell more officers to come. Cuff and arrest.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public: Pull out your gun and tell him to freeze and negotiate or tazer him and arrest him.
Did you read the Police HandBook: Yes
Any other comments: I hope i can re- achieve the detective rank pretty quickly

You spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right round round round

PostPosted: 31 Mar 2009, 18:56 
Heavy Poster

Accepted

You are being accepted as a rookie on probationary status, youre ability to stay with the dept will rest solely on your ability to RP properly. One slip up will equal an immediate termination of employment.

----------------------
Jack Johnson/Bruce Willis

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]