NukeSilo Community

It is currently 09 May 2024, 15:38

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: 31 Mar 2009, 00:43 
Normal Poster

Name: Mark Lee
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:7258444
Have you been a police officer before?: Yes
If Yes, Where, When, and What Rank(s): Where? Nuke City. When? Few months ago. What ranks? Officer 1
Any previous arrests: No
If Yes, Where, When, and Why:N/A
How long have you been Role-Playing: About a month.
What Days/Times of the week can you be active: Monday-Thursday-6 AM-7:30 AM and 3 PM - 10:30 PM PST. Friday - 6 AM-8:30 AM PST. Saturday-Sunday 6 AM - 12 AM PST and 3 PM - 10 PM PST
Why I should select you for the job: You should select me because I will work my hardest to keep Nuke City's streets clean and safe.
Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully: I will read over the NCPD Handbook, eventually memorizing it.
Describe to me how you would deal with an armed 7/11 robber: I would try to negotiate first. If if they don't take the offer, the other cops and I will eventually get in and arrest the suspect.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window: I would first ask whoever broke the window why they did it. Then I'll issue a fine, if they don't pay, I'll put them in jail.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public: I would ask for him/her's weapon license(depending on which weapon they have). If they do not have one, I confiscate the weapon.
Did you read the Police HandBook: Yes
Any other comments: N/A

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]