NukeSilo Community

It is currently 20 May 2024, 15:35

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: 27 Mar 2009, 23:31 
Normal Poster

xfire: meatwad94
Name: Dmitrij Volkov
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8695346
Have you been a police officer before?: Yes i have.
If Yes, Where, When, and What Rank(s): Nukesilo, 2009, Rookie - SWAT -ooc in- Ive been a police officer in Mecklenburg 4 years ago. I was a sgt.
Any previous arrests: No
If Yes, Where, When, and Why:
How long have you been Role-Playing: 4 years
What Days/Times of the week can you be active: Mon-Thurs 3:30PM-10:PM Fri-Sat from when i wake up to when i sleep Sun From when i wake up to 10:00 pm (EST)
Why I should select you for the job: i am a skilled police officer, i know tazing cuffs, codes, and what to do under high risk situations. i know that he best job for my soul is to serve and protect
Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully: I will patrol the streets in my cop car, if any situations come up such as robberies, vandalism, and anything else, ill be there faster then the speed of light., when i arrest someone i will tell them that they have the right to remain silence, anything you say or do will be used against you in the court of law. and i will make sure that they follow the path of righteousness
Describe to me how you would deal with an armed 7/11 robber: First yell for compliance, if he does not comply i will ask him for his demands, and if he points a gun or fires a gun at an officer i will return fire, he will not leave alive without cuffs
Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window: i will approach him and tell him that he has to pay a 100$ fine, and if he does not i will place him under arrest.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public: i will yell at him to drop it, if not i would taze him.
Did you read the Police HandBook: Yes i Did.
Any other comments: well i have played the game SWAT, so i am familiar with cop roles, every other server ive been on, i was a cop.

Xfire Profile: http://www.xfire.com/profile/meatwad94

Last edited by magefromhell on 28 Mar 2009, 11:36, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Dmitrij Volkov's App
PostPosted: 28 Mar 2009, 01:07 
Heavy Poster

Denied

This application lacks enough RP information to form a basis of the players abilities. Please add more information and reapply.

----------------------
Jack Johnson/Bruce Willis

PostPosted: 31 Mar 2009, 14:16 
Normal Poster

xfire: meatwad94
nevermind about this, im in the yakuza

Xfire Profile: http://www.xfire.com/profile/meatwad94

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]